Has anyone else tried out spreadco zero spreads?

twinj

264 6
Hi everyone, I started a thread about Spreadco's spread free offering (can be found by searching "spreadco" and "free") initially wanting to inform others how it has worked out nicely for me and wanted to find out if others have experienced it. Since 30th April, I have been put on dealer referral so my positive experience is reversing rapidly. I would very much like to hear any experiences of others.

I have found that the reason why I am on dealer referral is because I have infringed the terms and conditions on trades have to last longer than 3 minutes. I thought I was adhering to this rule but it appears that even loss making trades and hedging trades must be closed/made after 3 minutes. My account manager stated that these sorts of trades will be okay but it appears not.

Last edited:

Sharim

17 2
I believe that a fixed spread is not so good in some cases. There is never in nature always the same difference between the purchase and sale price. It always changes with excitement or stagnation, with the appearance of new sellers or buyers. A fixed spread is actually the average value of all quotes on the market. The broker understands what Ask and Bid are on average by category and indicates the spread that is beneficial to it, luring the client with the absence of a commission, so I advise you not to get too carried away with this type of commission.