Has anyone else been to a Lee Sandford Course

If it is not a mod issue then what is it?

One of the major criticisms when I came on board was one of staff interference in the forums, stuff being edited and deleted without explanation and us being selective about what did and did not stay.

This has now changed and there is a clear policy in place along with fully independant moderation.

Staff have to report posts like everyone else so if you don't think something should be there, tell the mods and it is their decision against the guidelines in place.

If we start directly making changes again where do we draw the line? We couldn't in my experience so it is best not to try.

You are right, in hindsight, the point I was making in my
first post on this thread wasn't particularly well thought out.
As things stand now, no the post shouldn't be deleted.

If a vendor is attempting to provide proof of their own honesty and good character they can fairly expect to have their previous convictions/scams/lack of regulation highlighted here.

As I keep saying most of these guys should just shut up and let sleeping dogs lie. I honestly think a lot of them are not terribly intelligent, the fatprophets idiot was the classic example, he wrote a very nice PM to me asking for my name and address so that he could take legal action against me. He said I'd gone 'too far' by highlighting the scam companies that their employees previously worked for.

LOL thats brilliant, he send you a pm to ask for your address to sue you, clearly not the brightest

lee Sandford

I've been a financial advisor for over 25 years now so I think I know a good person when I see one. If you read lees book Goals to Gold everything is in there. Or if you just read his bio he says he went on a course here in the uk to learn about UK shares after years of already trading part time and that he was disgruntled and spent some time learning in the pits, Chicago.With traders who have been trading grains for over 25 years. It's sad to see the pits disappearing but I suppose everything moves on. I've seen the photo's of him in the pit learning so I'm not sure why you believe this to be untrue. He also told the story when he was on BBC Radio 4 and Talksport. I really enjoy listening to him. He was also trading and investing while he was a professional footballer in his early 20's and made every mistake under the sun. So I don't understand the accusations as its all in his book and he sometimes talks about his early day experiences when I get to see him speak. I enjoy listening to him as I think he is one of the only genuine people in this industry.

Look I think lee is one of the good guys. He says it to you straight and it may seem like he is being snappy sometimes but he wants you to do well. If you probably asked me the same silly question 3 times I would probably start to get a little frustrated. I'm not saying you did but we are all human at times. I've just started university again at my age and my lecturer snapped at me last week but so what. He wants me to progress like I'm sure lee doesn't want you to make the same mistakes as he did.

In this industry we need to grow some balls otherwise the markets will just eat us up and spit us out. So I wish you all the very best with your trading

Robert

Your first post and you come on here and recommend someone else. Weve seen it all before mate. Maybe I'm wrong in which case I'm sure Lee wouldn't mind popping in and calling some live trades to show us what he can do. No doubt your reply will be agressive and explain why Lee wont post live trades

lee sandford

Pro Athlete Lee Sandford Becomes Pro Trader After Kicking Football In 'Goals to Gold'

Jason Papallo , Benzinga Staff Writer

Read more: http://www.benzinga.com/general/edu...trader-after-kicking-football-i#ixzz3T2EGN7Gw

no aggression from me on any post , just read the book its a very interesting read, if you are a trader now you will already have experienced good and bad days , if you have issues with lee why don't you ring him up to discuss how it went wrong for you no slag him off on here he is a nice guy ,

Pro Athlete Lee Sandford Becomes Pro Trader After Kicking Football In 'Goals to Gold'

Read more: http://www.benzinga.com/general/edu...trader-after-kicking-football-i#ixzz3T2EGN7Gw

no aggression from me on any post , just read the book its a very interesting read, if you are a trader now you will already have experienced good and bad days , if you have issues with lee why don't you ring him up to discuss how it went wrong for you no slag him off on here he is a nice guy ,

Robert

I was not slagging him off, I dont know him. I was pointing out it was your first post and you come on here and recommend someone else,see how it looks.Also I was stating that so few so called mentors just talk and never trade live and never really put themselves on the line do they? He may be the exception,but I doubt it as I've been around a long time and can assure you that most are a wast of time. Hope I'm wrong about him.

Robert

Your first post and you come on here and recommend someone else. Weve seen it all before mate. Maybe I'm wrong in which case I'm sure Lee wouldn't mind popping in and calling some live trades to show us what he can do. No doubt your reply will be agressive and explain why Lee wont post live trades

Flash has an excellent live trading thread at T2win Robert ......and also others are available for wannerbee traders to perform in front of the T2win community .........trial by fire indeed

so if LS or any students want to pop in and call them live then please please feel free...............they only have their reputation and future vendor fees at risk after all.........but if they are that talented this is a walk in the park .....right ?

N

Last edited:

I don't know Lee neither but a quick google of his name yields many unhappy customers and much inconsistency in his claims!

If he's a trader of 25 year standing why did he attend one of Greg Secker's courses in 2005? http://knowledgetoaction.co.uk/releases/alan-kingdon-sun-article.pdf

So all this success and a £1000+/day income has come from one of Greg's courses? If so he's the only one!

If his book is so good why does he not arrange for some copies to be reviewed by T2W members - many authors are currently doing this.

I note he only scored 20 goals in a 480 career games in the lower divisions - so hardly a goal scorer - so let's hope "Goals to Gold" has a better strike rate! I note a copy couldn't sell for just £4.50 recently on Ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181643635504

An independent view on Lee Sandford

I recently googled Lee Sandford for no reason other than to broaden my knowledge of him having attended one of his forex trading courses a few weeks ago and I came across this thread.

About three months ago I attended an online webinar, an event spanning about 12 hours with a variety of speakers, one of whom was Lee Sandford. During his one hour slot he demonstrated a sound knowledge of trading.

Subsequent to this webinar he agreed to a live trading session which took place on the 31st March. In this live trading session he called a short trade on the usdcad. I did a small trade getting on at 1.27475 and held the trade until 29th April getting out at 1.20241 for a gain of over 700 pips.

I took a free 30 day introductory membership of the trading college and I am now a paying member paying £47 per month.

For my £47 I get a weekly webinar where Lee scans the forex and other markets looking for trades that are setting up. He regularly highlights opportunities. Additionally I receive regular video updates where Lee reviews trades that have been taken on his live trading sessions.

I have been active in trading for a couple of years now, successfully I am pleased to say but I still have a lot to learn and I am quite happy to have Lee Sandford in my trading arsenal.

I have no doubt that many readers of this post will slate it saying that I am probably associated with Lee. I am not, I am a semi retired driving instructor and bus driver living in Dundee, Scotland.

I just did not feel it was right that people with no knowledge of Lee Sandford were making some of the statements that I have read in this thread.

I recently googled Lee Sandford for no reason other than to broaden my knowledge of him having attended one of his forex trading courses a few weeks ago and I came across this thread.

About three months ago I attended an online webinar, an event spanning about 12 hours with a variety of speakers, one of whom was Lee Sandford. During his one hour slot he demonstrated a sound knowledge of trading.

Subsequent to this webinar he agreed to a live trading session which took place on the 31st March. In this live trading session he called a short trade on the usdcad. I did a small trade getting on at 1.27475 and held the trade until 29th April getting out at 1.20241 for a gain of over 700 pips.

I took a free 30 day introductory membership of the trading college and I am now a paying member paying £47 per month.

For my £47 I get a weekly webinar where Lee scans the forex and other markets looking for trades that are setting up. He regularly highlights opportunities. Additionally I receive regular video updates where Lee reviews trades that have been taken on his live trading sessions.

I have been active in trading for a couple of years now, successfully I am pleased to say but I still have a lot to learn and I am quite happy to have Lee Sandford in my trading arsenal.

I have no doubt that many readers of this post will slate it saying that I am probably associated with Lee. I am not, I am a semi retired driving instructor and bus driver living in Dundee, Scotland.

I just did not feel it was right that people with no knowledge of Lee Sandford were making some of the statements that I have read in this thread.

So you shorted at the top and got out at the bottom of this move - well done, almost perfect timing - almost too perfect if you catch my drift!

I can see the rational for the entry but why did you choose to get out on the 29th April?

So you shorted at the top and got out at the bottom of this move - well done, almost perfect timing - almost too perfect if you catch my drift!

I can see the rational for the entry but why did you choose to get out on the 29th April?

When Lee called the trade on 31st March I looked at my charts and placed my trade with my stop loss above the previous high of 15th March. With the potential for quite a decent trade I felt it sensible to let it run for a while to see how it progressed.

As is usual there were a couple of retracements but as I use a combination of indicators I was happy to let the trade run.

I was hoping for a band to band move on the daily chart with a duplication of the initial move. This duly worked out.

Having made a significant profit by this time I could see that both my macd and rsi indicators were pretty extended and I saw no sense in risking the profit already made. I was happy to exit. Had I stayed in the trade until 13th May I could have made quite a bit more but as I am not mystic meg I could not foresee this.