Anyone else having a terrible month ??

Others are free to analyse as much as they wish. However, with us there is no compromise. They are carved in stone. There is no room for doubt here, nor is there any room for anyone to cry about results because they think (or believe), the stats are old, out dated or sh1t. If you're not getting results, you are sh1t, nothing else.

PS: I'm the sh1t one this month.

PPS: I have a very small dick

Lee

lol

I think most peeps are missing your point :D

You had a sh1t month, cos you were sh!t, but thats fine cos you know your sh1t.

Next!

lol

I think most peeps are missing your point :D

You had a sh1t month, cos you were sh!t, but thats fine cos you know your sh1t.

Next!

DT ........i see the lifecoaching course is paying dividends .....

My d1ck is still bigger than his. :love::love:

We all know traders have more power below the belt , but you of all the people .How could you let us down?

A study led by researchers from the University of Alicante in Spain and University College London found that high levels of testosterone and the cortisol lead investors—mostly men—to buy riskier assets and take more risks , sometimes increasing risk by eight fold.

For the benefit of anyone unfortunate enough to read post 49. Heres a short overview of the tampax that wrote it.

Basic MO is:-
Hides loses.
Gets called out.
Squirms and wriggles trying hoodwink the caller.
Gives up the information eventually revealing loses.
Puts up a barrage of posts as a diversion.
Still claims to have had a winning week.
Still thinks hes the nuts and slags anyone who thinks otherwise.

You can follow it through starting here.

Not had a great month either. I guess the only thing I've really learnt over time is that no matter what market we trade nothing is guaranteed and its always hard work. Going to eat allot of chocolate to get over it all!

Lee.............would suggest you play the 3rd person here to retain your sanity ?

you are not "Sh*t" .......and you are 100% a seperate entity from your current trading systems and strategies

step aside and objectively determine if this is just a lull in the systems capabilities due to extended market conditions or indeed the system needs more work to handle this going forward

but dont ever attach yourself too much to any system - thats not healthy for Trading professionals

(as ive been there and done that on systems i got too attached to and they bit me hard)

N

Great advice...but..... I am the system. If it were stand alone I would sell it to a bank for millions. We all know there is no such thing. That's the secret...right????

MA's, bollinger bands and all the other bullsh1t that goes along with it, including news events for which are tagged in afterwards like some bollox that has to justify the move in price are just their to give the uneducated (in this field) hope.

We....... are the system

Its all bollox, its just whether we wish to admit and believe it or not.

If anyone is struggling with an analogy here, take this (those that are reading this) to help you:

Johhny Depp can advise on how to act, but he cant sell 'him'. Get it yet?
A professional footballer can teach someone how to kick a ball, doesn't mean they will be as good or even successful.

PS: You will find heavy contradictions in previous posts and you will also find heavy contradictions moving forward. Still, remember that its all bollox. (Spencer's words)

Love and peace to NVP.