Has anyone else been to a Lee Sandford Course

Please note that Lee trades live 3 times a week to an audience of online customers. The results are completely transparent and speak for themselves. We have no wish to sue you. But your comments are utterly unfounded and untrue - as the Live Trading Room proves weekly. We wish you well.

Can you answer my question about TS200 just being a bunch of free indicators that Lee charges £3000 for? What about the people that claim to have recreated his system using the indicators from their normal trading platform?

Thanks for your feedback. Our door is always open for a frank discussion. Please make contact so that we can discuss your experiences. We'd like to support you. I am surprised and sorry to hear that you got nothing from the course. Did you take up our offer to repeat for free within a 6 month period? This may have helped you.

Just to reassure you, Lee has traded for 18 years, and about 9 of them full time. This can, of course, be proven by income statements, brokerage accounts, bank accounts, records from software companies etc. You are welcome to see this evidence if you wish.

Lee's time in Chicago can also be proven.

Lee did attend a TTM course many years ago - and found it frustrating and disappointing. This is also public information, as we have nothing to hide here.

Please get in touch. Like any professional company, we have a refund policy, which may be of benefit to you.

We wish you well.
Best wishes
Tamasine

Hi there
You are entitled to an opinion, of course.
I would just point out that our course includes live trading, so to describe us as offering "no trading knowlage at all" (sic) seems untruthful. At our recent Beginners' course 100% of people voted us 10 out of 10. In a recent customer survey 81% of people voted us EXCELLENT, 15% VERY GOOD and 4% AVERAGE.

Added to that we heard last week that one of our customers has been approached by a hedge fund with a view to employment. This same lady paid £30K in a lump sum off her mortgage with her trading income.

At an event for customers last summer, we offered a panel session made up of people who have met their trading goals - either by earning a regular second income, or by becoming professional traders.

I am sorry to hear that this was not your experience. But to call us "a scam" is grossly unfair, untrue and libellous.

Again, I invite you to get in touch. We are happy to hear and consider your opinions, and to support you. Please come on the course again, and we will help you. You are hidden here in anonymity, so I cannot make direct contact with you. The ball's in your court.

Best wishes
Tamasine

Tamasine
you say he trades live 3 times a week. Can you not have someone to post the trades as he takes them so we can see him in action. 20 trades is a good sample for someone who is sure of his actions. Perhaps you could talk to Lee about it and let us know the reasons why he has declined my offer.

Tamasine
you say he trades live 3 times a week. Can you not have someone to post the trades as he takes them so we can see him in action. 20 trades is a good sample for someone who is sure of his actions. Perhaps you could talk to Lee about it and let us know the reasons why he has declined my offer.

Hello. For clarity, Lee trades live 3 times a week infront of a live audience. I do not mean that he only trades 3 times a week in total! Clearly, he trades for himself every day. He is unlikely to post his trades publicly for many reasons, not least of which are pressure on his time and the need to serve our paying customers.
Best wishes, Tamasine

Hello. For clarity, Lee trades live 3 times a week infront of a live audience. I do not mean that he only trades 3 times a week in total! Clearly, he trades for himself every day. He is unlikely to post his trades publicly for many reasons, not least of which are pressure on his time and the need to serve our paying customers.
Best wishes, Tamasine

can i have a free trial of his trading room? thanks

Best wishes, Tamasine

Are you trying to outdo the fatprophets clown? Just give it a rest, everyone here knows what Lee and his likes are up to.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educational-resources/71408-fat-prophets-12.html

Just to reassure you, Lee has traded for 18 years, and about 9 of them full time. This can, of course, be proven by income statements, brokerage accounts, bank accounts, records from software companies etc. You are welcome to see this evidence if you wish.

Lee's time in Chicago can also be proven.

Lee did attend a TTM course many years ago - and found it frustrating and disappointing. This is also public information, as we have nothing to hide here.

Mmmm - I thought it was Greg Secker's Knowledge to Action who trained Lee - not Trade The Markets -

Water worker trades place | The Sun |News|Sun City

I bought my first British Gas shares in 1987 - but this does not make me a 25 year trading professional!!

But that said I am sure I could knock up an equally impressive course for a few £000 - and I have never been on a K2A course!!

Amazing -the con artists turn up complete with fellow snake oil supporters who, amazingly have few posts, yet all turn up to support their fellow con artist. Even the dimmest of the intellectually deprived must sense the trap being set for them.
Fortunately, there are people on T2W who can smell the fetid stink of snake oil and are quick to expose same.

Con artists in differing guises are becoming a regular feature on T2W -come on you mods - swing the axe and keep T2W a safe(ish) area for traders (newbies in particular.)

Any bets on how much time passes before a Mod bins this Sanford course garbage?
(n)
:mad:

Amazing -the con artists turn up complete with fellow snake oil supporters who, amazingly have few posts, yet all turn up to support their fellow con artist. Even the dimmest of the intellectually deprived must sense the trap being set for them.
Fortunately, there are people on T2W who can smell the fetid stink of snake oil and are quick to expose same.

Con artists in differing guises are becoming a regular feature on T2W -come on you mods - swing the axe and keep T2W a safe(ish) area for traders (newbies in particular.)

Any bets on how much time passes before a Mod bins this Sanford course garbage?
(n)
:mad:

I already contacted them and gave them a warning , after all they are free to defend themselves by posting evidence and answering questions but not by promoting and asking members to contact them .

I already contacted them and gave them a warning , after all they are free to defend themselves by posting evidence and answering questions but not by promoting and asking members to contact them .

I think they will learn a useful lesson soon enough.

Google 'lee sandford' and look at all the crap websites that come up. That's a sure sign that they are paying someone to pollute the Internet with fake positive articles about him, the intention being to drown out all the criticism. The last time I saw this was when Pousa was running the prophetmax scam.

Marketeering thinly disguised as right of reply changes nothing.
Recent TA posts on this thread are nothing more than vendor plugging.
I don't see why it's still here either.
There is enough info to use google to drive traffic to the intended destination
without hard linking.
Why no post deletion?
Anything else is just providing a platform for this crap.

Marketeering thinly disguised as right of reply changes nothing.
Recent TA posts on this thread are nothing more than vendor plugging.
I don't see why it's still here either.
There is enough info to use google to drive traffic to the intended destination
without hard linking.
Why no post deletion?
Anything else is just providing a platform for this crap.

Report the posts

Report the posts

For blatant outright linking spam I agree, and I do, ask CV or BJ.
BTW, my last post wasn't aimed at mod actions.
Once posts are multi quoted in a thread, deleting the
more subtle spam is harder anyway, which means post reporting is not now enough.
Its obviously a connected multinic, and suggesting private contact.

Reactions: tar
For blatant outright linking spam I agree, and I do, ask CV or BJ.
BTW, my last post wasn't aimed at mod actions.
Once posts are multi quoted in a thread, deleting the
more subtle spam is harder anyway, which means post reporting is not now enough.
Its obviously a connected multinic, and suggesting private contact.

If it is not a mod issue then what is it?

One of the major criticisms when I came on board was one of staff interference in the forums, stuff being edited and deleted without explanation and us being selective about what did and did not stay.

This has now changed and there is a clear policy in place along with fully independant moderation.

Staff have to report posts like everyone else so if you don't think something should be there, tell the mods and it is their decision against the guidelines in place.

If we start directly making changes again where do we draw the line? We couldn't in my experience so it is best not to try.

Exactly, then people can make their own minds up about what is said by the person posting and any response from the firm in question.

If a vendor is attempting to provide proof of their own honesty and good character they can fairly expect to have their previous convictions/scams/lack of regulation highlighted here.

As I keep saying most of these guys should just shut up and let sleeping dogs lie. I honestly think a lot of them are not terribly intelligent, the fatprophets idiot was the classic example, he wrote a very nice PM to me asking for my name and address so that he could take legal action against me. He said I'd gone 'too far' by highlighting the scam companies that their employees previously worked for.