Has anybody used this Manual Trading Strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all
feel i should make my first post here is support of profx system because i now trade full time thanks to this system, it works just like they say but i use it a little different instead of the 100pip target i simply get out at the next pivot level which can be anywhere between 20pips-100pips away GBPUSD and GBPJPY my favourite pairs

Hi Bearmarketbull,
First off congratulations on being able to utilize this system and trade fulltime that is very good to hear. Something i would like to do also.
Just a couple questions, Are you trading with the suggested M30 chart? I also have the system and have found that a person should wait to enter a trade because it can change quickly. Also what times are you trading the system the times they recommend or are you trading others aswell?
Would you be able to share your trade report for analysis. I have used the program this past week but did not have much success. I think i might need to be alittle more patient prior to entering trades. As i found myself entering trades and then it went in the other direction.
If i could view your last weeks trade report that would be great.

Regards,
Duane
[email protected]

Hi Forex dragon
I should of said that i enter on the candle after the arrow and i use the M30 candles, also i trade all the london and most of USA session but i never take a signal in late USA or Asian session.So always wait until the candle after the arrow appears

Forexdragon forgot to add i use a 70pip stop or a signal in the opposite direction to exit if the pivot target is not hit, them i take the trade in that direction if the signal is valid, there will be losing trades but the winners far out weight the lesser 70pip losers
hope this helps

Hi

Yes i use it i up 221 pips so far this week , average around 400pips each week, would recommend you practice with it because at first i was not matching the company's results but i am now making a living off around 400 pips each week (without stress i use to suffer) after learning how to use it for a couple of months

hope this helps

well if anyone can help i would be a happy bunny, i dropped my indicators in the indicator file and the template in the template file as it says in the manual but all i get is the black and white candles, non of the other indicators ? so helif its out there would be gratefully received as i dont seem to get a reply from support

Thanks

Pip Chaser,
I actually have the same issue on one of my Demo accounts with ITFX. And have not been able to figure it out myself. I havent sent a email into support. Hopefully someone has a solution..

bearmarketbull, can you please share your trading style here using ProFx to help us all. Also i would like to know what limitations has all these indicators. Can they be used on any account name?

hi

i simply enter on the candle after the arrow candle on 30 min charts as long as the indicators agree some times the second candle after the arrow candle, i use the recommend stop of between 70 - 100pips (i use 70 most times) but i have an indicator that displays pivot levels and take profits at the next level. today gmt i took gbpusd 8am gmt 31pips, gbpjpy 9am gmt -70pips, eurusd 11am gmt 56pips, eurjpy 11am gmt 77pips and audusd 11am gmt 43 pips 4 winners 1 loser total 137pips am not greedy my day is over over 350 pips for 3days this week

hope this helps

hope u are able to put charts on to see why i entered and took profits even though there was plenty more on table

i do not have this system yet but i want to buy it. can you post some up-to-date charts to see how it looks?

forexdragon and pip_chaser, i am MQL programmer so maybe i can help you even if i do not have this system yet. Please take a look at the "Experts" section at the bottom of your Metatrader platform if there are any errors. Please post them here, maybe i can help you.

Attachments

• eu 30min.jpg
    eu 30min.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 847
  • ej 30min.jpg
    ej 30min.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 663
Thank you for the chart. Looks good, but i have this free trading system called ISAKAS 2 and it is very similar to the ProFX. In fact creator of this system said that ProFX is a close of this system, he just renamed indicators, changed colors and settings. What do you think?

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    15.2 KB · Views: 726
Bearmarketbull,

Thanks for the trading report, i see how those trades were excuted and the timng. I made similar trades. But then i tried chasing the trend and thats when i lost some trades. So i guess what i need to do is make the initial trade take my profit from that trade and wait for the next indicator. To enter a trade at the correct time.
One other question, What size of lots are you using in comparison to your account balance and what is the leverage on your account. I have a 2K live balance and been using 0.10 lot size with a 200:1 leverage.

Thanks again..

I see how the stop loss was hit on the GBP/JPY even know it continued downward later , it was hit on a spike, which looked like it just met your 70 pips SL. An hour later it dropped 164 pips. I guess thats the way it goes.
I think this can be a very profitable system like you say. A person just needs to have some rules like you have said, and stick with them. From what i see there is definitely bigger gains then lossess.
You have said you have an indicator with resistance and support levels. I also have one on my charts. When you set your profit targets do you set the profit take right at the next support or resistance levels?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.