Has anybody used this Manual Trading Strategy

Status
Not open for further replies.

pip_boy

forexeasystems.com
Manual Trading Strategie for active Trader - PROFX
This is from thier website.

Overview:

This is a manual trading strategy designed for the Meta Trader 4 platform with clear trading rules that are easy to understand. The great thing about this strategy is that it will alert the trader automatically when a possible entry comes up.

I'm curious about this product and would like to know if anybody has had success with it

Hi Pip_boy
Have you got or did you get the Profx manual trading system?
I have had Profx for a couple of weeks, I did acquire it legitimatley but unfortunately I haven't got any user details, but having studied the indicators & their positions at buy/sell points it does look quite promising, have you used it yet?

Hi Paul, I see the public testing and it seems as it works well... I would like to check the user manual with the satreategies, do you have this? I would like to be more clear about the exit strategy.

no i have not used it. I was just looking into it. have you had any results you would like to share? i haven't been on in a while as i have decided to keep my money out of the markets and get a full time job until the markets gain some stability back.

Hi Paul, I see the public testing and it seems as it works well... I would like to check the user manual with the satreategies, do you have this? I would like to be more clear about the exit strategy.

Hi Federico, unfortunately I don't have the manual just the system. I have used it a few times with reasonable success, it is however a system that you need to be with when you get the trade signal. The rules for trading are relatively simple 100 pip TP the SL is determined by a bband like indicator & thats it, it does have an audio/visual alert if you require it. I have found that adjusting the TP & SL according to strength of the trend can help.
I would'nt mind having sight of the original manual if anyone has it.
Regards Paul

I got this system a few years back (i think two years), works better that any of the EA's so far (I have thous too).

The only problem I ran into as with all these manual forex systems is getting up at 2:00am est to get the best trades.

I also have SaneFx, Sniper Forex, 5EMAs, Stealth and the free one OZ FX. (I'm always looking for a better mouse trap) I had them all running side by side on euro & gbp and they all trigger within one to three bars of each other (some system are using 15min, others 1 hr)

If you load the default Williams template that comes with MT4 and change the line sizes on the AC & AO to 4 you get something very close with out the arrows and alerts of course.

I use a system that has two indicators using bar charts, SMA13, and S&R .004/.09 settings and make the dots bigger. Buy above, sell below the sma13 it works well for me in any time frame for forex.

All these systems worked well as long as the market didn't start moving sideways, then all bets were off.

All the above I guess is traders choice, trading is very personal and most of it is in you head and nothing to do with the system.

BTW: Forex is hard, and takes time. Watch that leverage that's designed to kill off the newbies.

forexeasystems.com
Manual Trading Strategie for active Trader - PROFX
This is from thier website.

Overview:

This is a manual trading strategy designed for the Meta Trader 4 platform with clear trading rules that are easy to understand. The great thing about this strategy is that it will alert the trader automatically when a possible entry comes up.

I'm curious about this product and would like to know if anybody has had success with it

i've found that sanefx has proven consistent as long as the markets aren't moving sideways on the daily charts. it works pretty well on the smaller timeframes almost everyday.
Stealth forex has its periods when it does great and others when it has many false signals.
I agree with you about the two in the morning part though it sucks

I am also very interested in ProFX manual trading system. But i am afraid that its just another scam.

Hi Just wondering if anyone is using the PROFX manual trading system and if they have any advice! I just purchased it and i am going to test it out myself this coming week..

Cheers

Forexdragon

Good luck to you, i purchesed it and the set up instructions had a page missing, i have emailed them several times telling them that i cannot use the system because the instructions are incomplete and they have totally ignored me, so on that basis i would say just another scam im afraid

Not what i wanted to hear!!.lol Anyways i have heard good and bad reviews in all thing i have encountered in life. This particular piece i have read more positive reviews than negative. So i thought i would give it a go. Its funny i have read many responses on forums much the same as yours and i have read others that service is very good. SO i guess i will see, i have not recieved the actual software yet. I got an email said they would send a link in approx 36 hrs.

i would be grateful when you do receive it whether you would be kind enough fo email me the set up instructions, at least i can try the system out.

Regards

David

Hi there guys, I have been using profx for the last 6 months without a manual & to be honest you are better making your own judgements based on which pair you use & market conditions. The indicators really speak for themselves, I believe the official TP is 100 the SL is determined by a dot along side the take trade arrow, but like I say you need to make your own settings. I haven't used this system live but on demo its quite successful especially on a trending pair.
Paul

ProFX manual

Hi David,

Sure i can forward you the instruction manual, just pass me your email and when i recieve it i can forward it to you..

Cheeers

Duane

i would be grateful when you do receive it whether you would be kind enough fo email me the set up instructions, at least i can try the system out.

Regards

David

So, forexdragon, do you have any news? Did you received a full package? I want to buy this system too, but i want to know if it works. Thanks a lot

Actually i have paid for the system on May 2, and have yet to receive any download link or response to any of my emails. So i am playing the waiting game. Not sure if it's a rip off, or a one man operation and he is on some beach somewhere enjoying all the money that he is being paid for something that doesnt get delivered..

your better off getting my signals free for a month to see for your self what kind of system you will get.

Actually i have paid for the system on May 2, and have yet to receive any download link or response to any of my emails. So i am playing the waiting game. Not sure if it's a rip off, or a one man operation and he is on some beach somewhere enjoying all the money that he is being paid for something that doesnt get delivered..
He takes forever to answer emails and send out systems, no idea why..

I recieved my system last night finally, Apparently they sent the download link but it bounced back for some reason. Anyways i got it. So i am going too start testing it. I will keep you all posted as my reviews of this system unfold... Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.