Harvey Walsh- Daytradingfreedom

timaru69

May 25, 2004
Bought it out of curiousity

IMHO

I think a rip off of other peoples techniques , or maybe just a concidence. A lot of the material looked very familar to me.

T

timaru69

May 25, 2004
$97 I think, I believe he sells it for $147 now

cu2

Apr 13, 2007
What software interface does he use ?

Can anyone tell me what software Halvey uses to execute his trades. I haven't found anything like it. Know he uses Etrade, but still I it doesn't look like it's that.

timaru69

May 25, 2004
timaru69
I am dissapointed you didn't get back to me!
Hi CU2

Haven't been around to answer your pm or post, stopped posting on boards as have more important things to worry about.

In any case since I don't know you and you don't know me, I don't see why you should be disappointed :sleep:

I suggest you try going to youtube.com and searching for "Harvey Walsh". Ahh the internet what a wonderful thing..................

see you in 6 months ......................maybe

anley

Dec 16, 2003
The word 'freedom' in the domain name should tell you all you need to know.

Selling dreams that's all.............

dax

Aug 6, 2003
Feb 8, 2008
Can anyone tell me what software Halvey uses to execute his trades. I haven't found anything like it. Know he uses Etrade, but still I it doesn't look like it's that.
He's using TSim+ routing through IB. Tsim

I bought the course last year and have been paper trading the strategy diligently for months, but I'm still not able to knock a consistent profit unfortunately.

Oh and btw, he does incur some losses in a few of his videos.

Dec 10, 2007
Good course!!! Not a rip off as been suggested. The guy is just a good trader that's all. He does show some losses though I don't think he has a lot of those. He recently updated and posted some members only videos on his site, there he explains trades in detail. Most information you find is stuff you get from any other trading course but he presents it differently in a more direct manner as if he was personally mentoring you. At least that's the feeling I got. In any case 140somthing for so much effort and all the videos both youtube and members only you can't get that any where else.

Feb 8, 2008
I've been trading this method on my demo account for a few months now. I can't get a good win % on it, which is sort of suggested going by his example videos on youtube.

Not so sure if I should keep going or look for another strategy...