Harvey Walsh- Daytradingfreedom

I didn't realise that there was a market for those wishing to trade based on sexual preference :)
Oops.. I just opened a whole new market for Mr. Walsh. I can see him pitching his course "Gay Trading Freedom" already.. Chapter one - "Coming out of the closet". :LOL:

ps. Sorry for the typo!

welsh is a classic sociopath. Pathological lying, deviousness, ..they also have many aliases. I always suspected something about the guy, but until I saw the way he faked his voice I knew for sure. This guy is a real pice of work.

When I saw his videos where at most he had a three cent loss, I smelled a rat.
everything in his manual is stuff you can get for free, his method is a total lie. I wrote a post on another thread on the tricks he used to try not to give me my money back. There also many inconsitancies between what his ebook says and what his videos show. I suppose if you tell people somethin enough they will believeit

very creepy , scary looking individual

welsh is a classic sociopath. Pathological lying, deviousness, ..they also have many aliases. I always suspected something about the guy, but until I saw the way he faked his voice I knew for sure. This guy is a real pice of work.

When I saw his videos where at most he had a three cent loss, I smelled a rat.
everything in his manual is stuff you can get for free, his method is a total lie. I wrote a post on another thread on the tricks he used to try not to give me my money back. There also many inconsitancies between what his ebook says and what his videos show. I suppose if you tell people somethin enough they will believeit

very creepy , scary looking individual

I occasionaly view these chatboards from time to time and have noticed recently lots of venom re\; harvey walsh. He may or not be a scammer but I have made a pile by internalising what he outlines in his course. I have no association with him whatsoever and in fact he hasn't responded to my emails to him regarding his order routing on IB or his "fast fills" but even if he is a scammer, he has unintentially provided a worthwhile contribution to trading eduacation. Those that have read the couse in 30 mins.....re-read it and re-read it............there is a sublime message within ( intentionally or unintentally by walsh ). Not all stocks breakout of 30 or 60 min highs and go onto make stunning new ones.............but his approach stimulates you to investigate this and learn time and sales, read it and understand it. I traded his approach and lost money, but after looking at my trades over many months I was able to modify it slightly and trade with more success. As Walsh says it's boring trading, and it is. I have spent many many thousnads of hours watching time and sales at breakouts...............and finally i get it. I can see what is happening. I average $500 a day on 1k share trades..............but it always hasn't been like this. I struggled, lost, lost more, got mad, frustrated, got angry, tried other strategies, lost, lost more etc until I decided to focus on one strategy and ride it out. I can now look at T&s and feel what is going to happen....................if I hadn't bought harvey's/henry's course I would never have focussed on this

I occasionaly view these chatboards from time to time and have noticed recently lots of venom re\; harvey walsh. He may or not be a scammer but I have made a pile by internalising what he outlines in his course. I have no association with him whatsoever and in fact he hasn't responded to my emails to him regarding his order routing on IB or his "fast fills" but even if he is a scammer, he has unintentially provided a worthwhile contribution to trading eduacation. Those that have read the couse in 30 mins.....re-read it and re-read it............there is a sublime message within ( intentionally or unintentally by walsh ). Not all stocks breakout of 30 or 60 min highs and go onto make stunning new ones.............but his approach stimulates you to investigate this and learn time and sales, read it and understand it. I traded his approach and lost money, but after looking at my trades over many months I was able to modify it slightly and trade with more success. As Walsh says it's boring trading, and it is. I have spent many many thousnads of hours watching time and sales at breakouts...............and finally i get it. I can see what is happening. I average $500 a day on 1k share trades..............but it always hasn't been like this. I struggled, lost, lost more, got mad, frustrated, got angry, tried other strategies, lost, lost more etc until I decided to focus on one strategy and ride it out. I can now look at T&s and feel what is going to happen....................if I hadn't bought harvey's/henry's course I would never have focussed on this

When I see this much deceptiveness, like altering your voice the way he did, it calls into question the entire method..he is selling an illusion.. Breakouts on volume is nothing new. there was nothing in the manual that was enlightening with regards to time and sales. He simply said something about looking for many orders going thru at once..nothing earth shattering...it doesn't even work.

Look at the facts, his entire course is material from the internet you can get for free..the first ebook are things that are for free on any website that discusses TA..from chart patterns to the exchanges. Also, the ebook on concentration is also available for free as well on the web..he is selling things to people that are available for NOTHING.... total con..

If people want to pay for filler and basic info that they can get by merely doing a search on google, let them.

In all fairness, "Welsh" is really no different than some companies out there...an enterprise without conscious....

Never underestimate the power of the masses.

Anyone can create a story, book, painting, movie, song, course etc. that will have a base of supporters or even fans. The main goal is to let as much people as possible to come into contact with the object. The larger the group, the more supporters and fans it's likely going to have. If Harvey Walsh reaches a million other geezers and 0,1% is believing his crap, he gets to sell a 1,000 courses.. that's $147,000 a year. If he could make such a figure while trading, lets assume a 15% annual result, he needs $980,000 for capital. Taking a 50% leverage, his initial grubstake is $490,000. Now, 15% is rather low, especially for a day trader Mr. Walsh is pretending to be. But day trading is one if not the most hardest thing to do in the market. That aside, if he's able to make a 50% profit, he would need just $294,000 (incl. 50% leverage). My question then is why would Walsh do the hassle of his showing-off videos on Youtube. Trying to make us believe he's trading in a hotel lobby (right after he was found out. What a coincidence!) with his nonexistent buddies. Putting a course and website together etc. You'll probably would answer that making an extra buck here and there is sweet, and that's why Walsh is doing it..... but lets look at another calculation.

If Walsh's system is returning 50% a year, he will have about 2,2 million dollars after 5 years.. starting with just $294,000 (leveraged) Don't forget that after 4 years, he's making about $744,000 in the fifth year..... he would need to sell more the 5,100 courses a year to do that! Ask yourself, would you try to make a 60% profit or even more, doing your core business, that is day trading... or writing some flimsy course, selling your "secrets and manner of trading" to the general public? Now calculate his return after 10 years and you'll see that selling a course is peanuts and totally not worth the effort....... unless you basically suck at trading and don't know sh*t about it, because you're a PRETENDER! ...and pretenders usually hide their identity, exactly like Walsh is doing. Coincidence or simple proof he's a swindler?

We humans are born to survive. We will do anything to beat the odds against us. This is why we are the mammals, ruling this rock. You say the course brought you that long sought after success, but maybe you would have done just as well or even better watching the Teletubbies! ...but more likely, you would have done just as well or better reading this forum, since most Walsh is teaching is freely available here. Just ask the questions and there's about 100,000 peers and teachers willing to answer!

Most people are too proud to see what they can't do, while being too humble to see what they can do!

ps: Here's why I drive a Merc, Ferrari and Bentley and have multiple million quid mansions up the southern France coast and Spain. This is my contribution to the trading community! Greed, for a lack of a better word, is good.. but Teletubbies is the best!

YouTube - teletubbies intro

something that caught my eye was a trade he did once where he shorted some stock and prefaces it with "this will be a scalp" he got out after like a fifteen cent profit. But he basically knew ahead of time what he was going to do becasue he was trading on a replay. The stock immediately reversed and went higher, but he got out at the exact bottom. It was more than obvious that he actually was using this in replay.

Another thing he will try and do is make you feel like you have done something wrong and not tried it out enough when you want your money back. He has this all planned out like a good little psychopath

This ghoul should be studied in a mental health ward

BUYER BEWARE:

This link will llead you to Lil' harvey's return policy. "he" has added many new conditions or hoops one must jump threw in order to return his product under his once former "iron clad guarantee"
In other words, you must basically make an unworkable method workable....more smoke and mirrors from an infinite pit of deviousness...

Untitled Document

Okay, this is my first post here. I'm going to give you my two or three cents worth. Some 3-4 years ago, I bought his course for somewhere between 95 and 100 bux. This was before he started posting those videos (at least I haven't seen them until a year or two after I bought in).

I've tried using his method with real money a few times and usually end up losing 20-30 bux each time (include commission which is 7 bux a trip through scottrade). The few time I wanted to trade, but didn't pull the trigger, those were the times when I woulda made some money.

Anyway, after he released his videos, I started monitoring it daily for the most up to date video. He seems to post it the same day. So when a new video appears, I would go to the site (service) that he suggested in his course for scanning and save the day's worth of scan. Most of the time, the stock he traded in his video did not appear on that site. So I shot him an email and asked if he's using another other scanner. He replied back stating that the site he mentioned in his course should be the main source for scanning. I wonder, if that's the case, how come most of the stocks he traded in his video aren't appearing on that site for the day?

So perhaps he's a phoney? I dunno. I'm just gonna use whatever in his course and try to make the best of it. Until then, happy trading. I will continue learning...

The cat is out of the bag!!!

Greetings my fellow traders,

Finally the cat is out of the bag. Henry Doyle has admitted his alter ego "Harvey Walsh" is not real. He updated his "Terms of Use" and added this:

CONTACT INFORMATION

"Harvey Walsh" is a nom de plume. Contact information for the author:

[email protected]

1903 60th Place E.
Suite M6195
Bradenton, FL 34203
See the whole document here

I guess I was right after all, wasn't I?

You called it!
I gave him the benefit of the doubt but it is as clear as day.

Just proves what I've always thought. Anyone selling courses doesn't know how to make money from trading. Something Grey1 (Someone I know makes $$$ everyday) always preaches.

I knew it sounded too good to be true. But I gave him the benefit of doubts. Man, I feel so scammed.

I knew it sounded too good to be true. But I gave him the benefit of doubts. Man, I feel so scammed.
Well, how corny it may sounds, giving it a positive twist, you did learn something out of this.... and that's not to trust clowns, showing off on Youtube, marketing their courses.

Since you bought the course, I suggest you to just read the darn thing. Maybe this product works for you.. maybe not. Setting it on fire... would be fun to see, but a waist of money just the same! Any info could be valuable, if not positively, it could also be valuable in a negative sense!

can you believe it? this nutter has put out another 2 videos. Notice how he has toned down his profits? still putting out videos with a disguised voice

What I find most objectionable is that this guy is teaching a fantasy to people...if you try to learn what he is teaching you are going down the wrong path ...it's pure alchemy

You called it!
I gave him the benefit of the doubt but it is as clear as day.

Just proves what I've always thought. Anyone selling courses doesn't know how to make money from trading. Something Grey1 (Someone I know makes $$$ everyday) always preaches.

My man ,

Those who claim are net winners on this BB and selling courses are like a man who claims has won the Euro lotto of 90 million quid and is still looking for a job . If you ask these people why on earth you are chasing / Emailing/Pming people to coach they say because I LOVE TEACHING ,, Loads of crap

Avoid very nice coaches. A wolf in sheep's clothing I would say .They are only after on thing as women would say .. Rofl

Grey1

I sent the scammer an offer that bet him $10,000 to demonstrate his expertise in "real time" as opposed to his YouTube "replays" of market picks...Obviously no response. Further, has anyone every seen 1000 share market trades get covered instantaneously....For sure if you're in "replay" mode.

I sent the scammer an offer that bet him $10,000 to demonstrate his expertise in "real time" as opposed to his YouTube "replays" of market picks...Obviously no response. Further, has anyone every seen 1000 share market trades get covered instantaneously....For sure if you're in "replay" mode.

he is the greatest....paper trader of all time:LOL: