Harmonic Trading and my ABCDE pattern

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwantu2brich

73 0
I don't care about your boring posts and theory about Eliott Wave who have nothing to do with first idea of Eliott. I have my formation and it helps me to do money, this is my discovery and it is for those who want to be a practical traders and willing to pay attention and do research by themselves this is the only way! So please, don't waste my and others time! Trading is my passion so don't lower your standard to stupid theories who have nothing to do with this subject!

This is an example from my last trading i think this will help:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

forexkunta

Established member
818 24
Good luck with your harmonic bullcrap. Elliott Wave is what you are using, along with the fibonacci aspect of EW. You sir, do not have an open mind, but expect everyone else here to have one. You put your ideas on an open forum of world wide opinions, and expect everyone in the world to bend to your way of thinking. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. You wanted peoples opinions of what you are doing, and they have provided it. Just doesn't go with what you want it to be. Sorry again. This is my last post here. Be careful how you talk to other people and how they look at things.

So, when are you going to offer to tutor people for $49 per month and let them look over your shoulder in a live trading room? That would certainly be typical of a rookie poster, with an idea like this!

The Fibonacci measurements that you have on your chart is a direct reflection of the Elliott Wave Principle. R.N. Elliott was the first person to apply Fibonacci to his Principle in the 1930's. Fibonacci measurement tools are included in every trading package in every financial market around the world, as a direct result of R.N. Elliott's ideas and findings. Here is a link for you to look at.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fibonaccimkt.html

Sorry, but what you think, is wrong. If you use fibonacci in your trading, you are using EW, in some form!

Last edited:

iwantu2brich

73 0
Good luck with your harmonic bullcrap. Elliott Wave is what you are using, along with the fibonacci aspect of EW. You sir, do not have an open mind, but expect everyone else here to have one. You put your ideas on an open forum of world wide opinions, and expect everyone in the world to bend to your way of thinking. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. You wanted peoples opinions of what you are doing, and they have provided it. Just doesn't go with what you want it to be. Sorry again. This is my last post here. Be careful how you talk to other people and how they look at things.

So, when are you going to offer to tutor people for $49 per month and let them look over your shoulder in a live trading room? That would certainly be typical of a rookie poster, with an idea like this!

The Fibonacci measurements that you have on your chart is a direct reflection of the Elliott Wave Principle. R.N. Elliott was the first person to apply Fibonacci to his Principle in the 1930's. Fibonacci measurement tools are included in every trading package in every financial market around the world, as a direct result of R.N. Elliott's ideas and findings. Here is a link for you to look at.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fibonaccimkt.html

Sorry, but what you think, is wrong. If you use fibonacci in your trading, you are using EW, in some form!
Are you sorry, are you crying? Trading is not for that kinda of people, stand up grow up!

Yes, and there is link for you www.dontcry.com

"You sir, do not have an open mind"
So what, leave it to me! I don't want to be open to all things, I deliberate open my mind when and where I want it to be open!

"So, when are you going to offer to tutor people for $49 per month and let them look over your shoulder in a live trading room? That would certainly be typical of a rookie poster, with an idea like this!"
Status is no matter for an intelligent person! I saw many SUper Hiper users in this forum and other, who have nothing to say, like this:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/81414-harmonic-trading-inzider-cable-journal-19.html

"This is my last post here. Be careful how you talk to other people and how they look at things."

How they look at things is up to them! I have no control over others!
I is not my intention to harm anybody! It is not my intention to have exact or opposite point of view with anyone! So forexkunta thanks for your opinion and for giving up and letting go! This is the first step to be free! And I respect this! Good trading for you!

Last edited:

forexkunta

Established member
818 24
:sleep:
Are you sorry, are you crying? Trading is not for that kinda of people, stand up grow up!

Yes, and there is link for you www.dontcry.com

"You sir, do not have an open mind"
So what, leave it to me! I don't want to be open to all things, I deliberate open my mind when and where I want it to be open!

"So, when are you going to offer to tutor people for $49 per month and let them look over your shoulder in a live trading room? That would certainly be typical of a rookie poster, with an idea like this!"
Status is no matter for an intelligent person! I saw many SUper Hiper users in this forum and other, who have nothing to say, like this:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/81414-harmonic-trading-inzider-cable-journal-19.html

"This is my last post here. Be careful how you talk to other people and how they look at things."

How they look at things is up to them! I have no control over others!
I is not my intention to harm anybody! It is not my intention to have exact or opposite point of view with anyone! So forexkunta thanks for your opinion and for giving up and letting go! This is the first step to be free! And I respect this! Good trading for you!
:sleep::sleep:

iwantu2brich

73 0
What can I say..

Beautiful! I expect this, but even that it was still surprise how quick usdjpy go up. First, big gap, and then was Bat pattern witch finally crush (because of gap and my formation)! It is like birthday, you know, you get present, but you don't know how big it will be...

drenpirk

25 0
Hi,
maybe I didnt found it.. but can you give us example of entering a trade? How do you make decision to realize it? higher hig.. or how do you know that this bar is "E" bar?

iwantu2brich

73 0
Hi,
maybe I didnt found it.. but can you give us example of entering a trade? How do you make decision to realize it? higher hig.. or how do you know that this bar is "E" bar?
Thank you for bringing this question. As you see on my first example i use Butterfly Pattern, to enter a trade, and also in 2 example on page 2. Sometimes for entry I use harmonic patterns, sometimes, only candlestick pattern, that was (I was not involve in trade then) in last example on page 3 (gap and broken Bat Pattern). Sometimes use divergence, so I'm not dependent on one technique! You see more, as we go on...
You can also bring example of your view, and questions of concrete charts, and we bite it in the ass, for learning purpose only...

kissaki

9 0
hi, allow me to share for what i learn. Here, I try to put together Scott Carney (Harmonic Trader.com) and Suri Duddela (SuriNotes), regarding your last post on GBPUSD. It try to explain for what i understand, and i might be not 100% understand it, but I trade on it :D

1. Scott name it - Impulse Harmonic. it is where 4th leg exceed the 2nd leg and it must not be over 1.618 from 2nd -3rd leg. then the 5th leg will be 1.618 - 2.24 of 3rd-5th leg.
Then, if the price retrace back 0.5 of 4th-5th leg, it is signal to re bounce back following the previous trend.

2. Suri name it - SeaHorse Pattern. He don't say about the 4th leg limit, but he says about the 3rd leg that must be min. 0.382 - 0.5, then the target of the 5th leg will be at 2.00 of 3rd-4th leg.

I don't know about Kane, but Scott says in his book that he work something on fib work with Kane. Hope this help.

I wish we can share more on how to make better "entry" with Harmonic Pattern.

Attachments

iwantu2brich

73 0
hi, allow me to share for what i learn. Here, I try to put together Scott Carney (Harmonic Trader.com) and Suri Duddela (SuriNotes), regarding your last post on GBPUSD. It try to explain for what i understand, and i might be not 100% understand it, but I trade on it :D

1. Scott name it - Impulse Harmonic. it is where 4th leg exceed the 2nd leg and it must not be over 1.618 from 2nd -3rd leg. then the 5th leg will be 1.618 - 2.24 of 3rd-5th leg.
Then, if the price retrace back 0.5 of 4th-5th leg, it is signal to re bounce back following the previous trend.

2. Suri name it - SeaHorse Pattern. He don't say about the 4th leg limit, but he says about the 3rd leg that must be min. 0.382 - 0.5, then the target of the 5th leg will be at 2.00 of 3rd-4th leg.

I don't know about Kane, but Scott says in his book that he work something on fib work with Kane. Hope this help.

I wish we can share more on how to make better "entry" with Harmonic Pattern.

Thank you, can you explain 1st concept in some chart, or link? Cause I have read one book of Scott, but I can't find it "impulse harmonic" ...

2. Yes, maybe it is seahorse, but In my methodology I use simple logic in it. Reverse logic of XABCD pattern. I also explain this on page 1. So I give precise ratios to qualify it as value pattern, and yes, only problem is to catch point E. So I use many points of view and always bigger picture/context, usually is Butterfly Pattern.

kissaki please, give us some links to this patterns (seahorse and impulse harmonic) !

Last edited:

iwantu2brich

73 0
"1. Scott name it - Impulse Harmonic. it is where 4th leg exceed the 2nd leg and it must not be over 1.618 from 2nd -3rd leg. then the 5th leg will be 1.618 - 2.24 of 3rd-5th leg.
Then, if the price retrace back 0.5 of 4th-5th leg, it is signal to re bounce back following the previous trend."

In my experience, I don't use this very logic. Because logic behind my pattern is: definition:
"ab must be grater than cd, that cd is only 56,4 (smaller but not grater than 56,4) of ab, and point e is is between point a and c"

What we have in conclusion from his logic? It's simple, we have this:

Maybe it's simple, but it is powerful, because even you don't like this formation, when you have open position and this pattern occur, you still hold it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.