Happy Holidays and New Year to everyone except......:)

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
Happiness to everyone except.........add your own nominations:devilish:

Gordo Megalomaniac Brown

what a !"£$ and on christmas eve aswell :-0, out of interest where did u work osterley ?

bum hug

Advertising agencies that put on "bleeding hearts" advertisements for abandoned pets and abused kids, etc. every sodding Christmas . These adverts, like certain aftershave brands are never seen during the rest of the year.:whistling

Last edited:
Festering spirit don't you mean?!?

How about Moncef Slaoui, global R&D head of GSK for making me the f**k redundant on Christmas Eve!!!
Sorry to hear that :(

Maybe it's an opportunity to free yourself from all of that and trade for a living.

...oh and the local plumber who thinks of a number then doubles it. Now he`s struggling for work -shame

Sorry to hear that :(

Maybe it's an opportunity to free yourself from all of that and trade for a living.

Thanks Mr. Charts :)

It's not all that bad. I landed a new position already and it starts next summer so I have a few months (and a redundancy package) to set myself free :clap:

Before I sold up to trade for a living I had a dental practice on the Great West Road a couple of hundred yards from Osterley tube.
Lots of patients from GSK

Happiness to everyone except.........add your own nominations:devilish:

Gordo Megalomaniac Brown

Very merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy Wealthy new year to all people... :clap::clap::clap:

... except bankers and politicians who are parasites. :mad::mad::mad: