Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year

barjon

Legendary member
Can I wish everyone a very happy Christmas and all good fortune in 2007. For those who do not subscribe to Christmas - enjoy the break.

What New Year's Trading Resolution will you pin up over your screen. Mine will be the same as always stick to the plan . It's looking a bit dog eared after many years of use, but maybe I'll get through January this time :rolleyes:

Cheers all and good trading.

jon

Wishing all T2W devotees...
the good, the bad and the ugly.....
a very Happy Christmas
and a peaceful and profitable 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone,

Here's to a happy and hopefully profitable new year ! :)

:) All the best!

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and a successful 2007.

Cheers,

EK1

Happy Holidays.
At the risk of being accused of being sikofantik (sic), the mods deserve everyone's thanks for a year's hard work.
They've made some mistakes........but, hey, maybe they should sing:

"Baby, do you understand me now
Sometimes I feel a little mad
Well don't you know that no-one alive
Can always be an angel
When things go wrong I seem to be bad

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood"

A song by the well known band, "The Evil Mods" ;-)
Richard

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all......

....I may not be PROSPEROUS next Year...But if I am CONTENT with my life and everything around me then Prosperity would be a Bonus....!!

That is all ask for Next Year.......!!

Pegards

Best wishes for the festive season to all here.

Aspire to climb as high as you can dream !

Roger

Merry Christmas(or Merry seasons holiday if you prefer) and a safe, prosperous and happy new year to everyone.

My new year's resolution is to continue to seek out new life and new civilisations.......oh wait that's star trek.......my resolution is to continue "to strive, to seek, to find and not to yield"(Tennyson). To strive for continuous and never ending improvement.

Cheers,
PKFFW

PKFFW said:
Merry Christmas(or Merry seasons holiday if you prefer) and a safe, prosperous and happy new year to everyone.

My new year's resolution is to continue to seek out new life and new civilisations.......oh wait that's star trek.......my resolution is to continue "to strive, to seek, to find and not to yield"(Tennyson). To strive for continuous and never ending improvement.

Cheers,
PKFFW

Merry Christmas to Everyone. My New Year's Resolution is not decided, yet, but it will be, equally, of merit.

Split

My best to all T2W members and wishing every one of them a merry christmas!

PS: No new year's resolutions for me: there's no time like the present! Why wait for 2007 to think about doing those things that you should have been doing last year? ;)

Its been a hard year for me, only made 40k after Tax hope to do better next year ;)

Have a great Christmas everyone and a happy new year

Xmas has started down here ... and loving so many family member simultaneously is no doubt going to prove a challenge for some. A new fishing reel spooled with braid points me in the right direction for 2007

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year everyone. Good luck in your trading and enjoy the T2W debate.

Happy Christmas everyone! A special thank you to all the mods for all their tremendous hard work and support over the past year. Thanks to all the members who have contributed to the site and help this community continue to thrive and prosper. There's much to look forward to next year with a site re-launch and a renewed commitment to making this the best online trading community - bar none!

Merry Chrstmas and a Happy New Year!!

laptop1 said:
Its been a hard year for me, only made 40k after Tax hope to do better next year ;)

Have a great Christmas everyone and a happy new year
Wot about the $87,000,000 fund of yours you boast about in Elitetrader ?....:LOL:

SOCRATES said:
Wot about the $87,000,000 fund of yours you boast about in Elitetrader ?....:LOL:

One thing we do agree about, Socrates. Those who bandy such chicken feed sums of money about are not to be taken seriously. I don't know how you can remember such details, to me they go in one ear and out the other. Are you, really, so short of cash? :p

Split