GROUP/COMMUNITY - WYCKOFF/VSA

Irish-Trader

Hi everyone,

I am quite new to this site but I am hoping to set up a Slack community (similar to Discord) for anyone who trades Wyckoff/VSA and would love to see if anyone would be interested in joining to try start a little community of traders and discuss markets and education etc.

Please let me know if you would be interested and if the interest is there I will create it and send invites.

Thank you!

Hi everyone,

I am quite new to this site but I am hoping to set up a Slack community (similar to Discord) for anyone who trades Wyckoff/VSA and would love to see if anyone would be interested in joining to try start a little community of traders and discuss markets and education etc.

Please let me know if you would be interested and if the interest is there I will create it and send invites.

Thank you!
Hello. I am really new at Wyckoff, just recently learned about it from MitchRay TA on YouTube. I would like to be a part of the community. I trade Forex Pairs, but am trying to save up for Futures margin. Thanks

Hi everyone,

Thank you!
Did you ever start the chat? I'd like to be added