GROUP/COMMUNITY - WYCKOFF/VSA

Hi everyone,

I am quite new to this site but I am hoping to set up a Slack community (similar to Discord) for anyone who trades Wyckoff/VSA and would love to see if anyone would be interested in joining to try start a little community of traders and discuss markets and education etc.

Please let me know if you would be interested and if the interest is there I will create it and send invites.

Thank you!

mdan

5 2
Hi everyone,

I am quite new to this site but I am hoping to set up a Slack community (similar to Discord) for anyone who trades Wyckoff/VSA and would love to see if anyone would be interested in joining to try start a little community of traders and discuss markets and education etc.

Please let me know if you would be interested and if the interest is there I will create it and send invites.

Thank you!
Hello. I am really new at Wyckoff, just recently learned about it from MitchRay TA on YouTube. I would like to be a part of the community. I trade Forex Pairs, but am trying to save up for Futures margin. Thanks

Bermudan Option

1 0
Hi everyone,

Thank you!
Did you ever start the chat? I'd like to be added

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock