grey1 thread

Presumably you havent visited T2W for a while as the forum has become private. You can request to join it by clicking on your username to get to your own Control panel and then scrolling down the left hand side until you get to "Miscellaneous" then click on "Group Memberships" where you will find "Technical Trader Members" and an option to click on "Join"

Paul

Trader333 said:
Presumably you havent visited T2W for a while as the forum has become private. You can request to join it by clicking on your username to get to your own Control panel and then scrolling down the left hand side until you get to "Miscellaneous" then click on "Group Memberships" where you will find "Technical Trader Members" and an option to click on "Join"

Paul

Hi Trader333,
I have tried to do that but have not heard ANYTHING either way. It would be nice if someone responded with yes you can join OR no we do not want you in the group. Since I have not heard anything I am not sure whether this process (as you outlined) works. Perhaps there is a different process for requesting admission to a private group that someone on these boards can advise us of. Thanks for your suggestions though. They are much appreciated.
Cheers
Paul

You could try contacting Grey1directly by PM as he may have overlooked the new join request(s).

frugi said:
You could try contacting Grey1directly by PM as he may have overlooked the new join request(s).

Hi Frugi,
I already did that. In fact, Trader333 suggested I PM Grey1 directly about joining. I did that some time ago. I received an email (PM) from Grey1 instructing me to join through the memberships on the control panel. I did that as well - twice, and some time ago as well. What is troubling me is the lack of an answer - ANY answer. Of course Grey1 has every right to decline my request to join but it would be nice to get a response, ANY response. At this point I am not sure if I am doing something wrong or what is going on. I find it very frustrating. Thank you for answering my post Frugi.
Cheers
Paul

ZEOS ,,

I am sure I accepted your membership ... please re apply again and i will add your name

Other people who are interested in " WALKY WALKY " side of the TRADING and not "TALKY TALKY " can also apply and i will admit them to the BB . I wont accept people with ZERO POSTand NEW NICKS.

You will learn how to gain confidence to push that button for profit . The new people can get them selves a Tradestation software and copy /paste the code for the exhaustion engine and get on with the task of money making

Grey1

This is today's trades

Attachments

• 2101.48.jpg
    2101.48.jpg
    779.1 KB · Views: 359
  • tradeeeeeeeee.jpg
    tradeeeeeeeee.jpg
    977.1 KB · Views: 333
  • tradepart2.jpg
    tradepart2.jpg
    551.8 KB · Views: 349
Zeos from your profile it looks like you've already been granted access. See if you can access it here:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=85

If so in future "View all Boards" and the Technical Trader forum is near the bottom. If not we have a problem. Answers are not automatically generated for accepted forum join requests so the best thing to do is check your "group memberships" in the "user control panel" under "Community" on the top right of the home page to see if you are a member of the relevant group.

frugi said:
Zeos from your profile it looks like you've already been granted access. See if you can access it here:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=85

If so in future "View all Boards" and the Technical Trader forum is near the bottom. If not we have a problem. Answers are not automatically generated for accepted forum join requests so the best thing to do is check your "group memberships" in the "user control panel" under "Community" on the top right of the home page to see if you are a member of the relevant group.

Hi Frugi,

Thank you very much for your reply. I followed your instructions and it appears that Grey1 had already granted me access to his forum. I am grateful for this and thank him for his kindness. I would also like to apologize to everyone who came across my posts in this thread at this point. I would like to apologize to Trader333 who gave me great instructions to follow, to Grey 1 for pestering him with requests to join and to to you Frugi and others on these boards. It was my lack of familiarity with the protocol and how to get around these boards that led to my confusion and inability to get to the tread that I wished to participate in. Please accept my apologies and my ignorance. I am learning fast and hope to be self-sufficient when it comes to navigating these boards very soon. If I may ask one question:Is there a way to contact a moderator if one has a question about some aspect of these boards? If yes, how (other than remembering your name Frugi)? Thank you very much.
Cheers
Paul

Grey1 said:
ZEOS ,,

I am sure I accepted your membership ... please re apply again and i will add your name

Other people who are interested in " WALKY WALKY " side of the TRADING and not "TALKY TALKY " can also apply and i will admit them to the BB . I wont accept people with ZERO POSTand NEW NICKS.

You will learn how to gain confidence to push that button for profit . The new people can get them selves a Tradestation software and copy /paste the code for the exhaustion engine and get on with the task of money making

Grey1

This is today's trades

Hi Grey1,

Thank you very much for your reply and for allowing me into your Technical Trader forum. I truly appreciate it. I apologize for pestering you. I was not familiar with how to navigate these boards properly and thus was not aware that you had granted me access already. I thought that the system would generate some kind of message stating that access had been grnated or denied and that the message would be PM to me. I was wrong. My apologies for my ignorance and thank you for this reply.

On another note, thank you for the posted pics. I wanted to join the group because I believe in Walking one's Talk. I am here because I truly want to learn and I am grateful for the opportunity. I have already gone through most of the posts in this forum but will do so again as I encounter ssues. Reading about issues is one thing but encountering them and learning fromthemis another. There is a lot to learn and I am eager to get started. I already have Prosuite 2000i and I am fairly good at programming it with Easylanguage. In fact, I have already programmed it with WVAP and the MPD bands based on the code posted here. I would love to get a copy of the exhaustion engine so that I can install it. May i ask where I can get a copy of the code? I have not used RadarScreen before so will have to learn but I am sure the other members in the forum will be able to offer advice. Once again, thank you very much for allowing me into your group.
Cheers
Paul