GREY1 P/L daily

gulam said:
G1, I think its just a small pullback then you'll break out again with huge profits.

The divergence indicator stopped working, its not plotting any alerts. My input value are 2 for numbars and 2 for change of colour after x bar. I run it all day, and no alerts. I then changed the value to 0 on both, and I got all STRONG signals. I changed both to value 1, yet not signals.
Any assistence will be greatly apprecaited.

sorry cannot help you . must be ur PC . It was working fine here all day mate.

iraj

Grey1 said:
I lost to day . All my readings on the exhaustion engine was different to chart. Not sure what the problems was. I traded bad and that is no excuse.

Mr Market got me .

Grey1

Hi G1,

I would echo Paul's (and other) comments; one loss with your kind of track record is quite insignificant money wise but it can be a good learning point if you could pl. post the executions.

Raj

rajibde said:
Hi G1,

I would echo Paul's (and other) comments; one loss with your kind of track record is quite insignificant money wise but it can be a good learning point if you could pl. post the executions.

Raj
Hi guys

Up $1221.87 ( no screen shot cos the screen froze and you lose info on IB ) .. Awesome trading day with my man FIBBOP on SKYP . He made $360 net after commission > he could have made a lot more if it was not because of being NEW TO BOOK TRADER , He learnt how to use the book trader for the first time and his trading skill was improved . YOU can email him if you have any questions as he is becoming a really good trader . I bet in 1 week only he becomes a profitable trader . I really really hope so .

Grey1

PS:_ did not know SKPY was so good .. Another means of helping my buddies

Grey1 said:
Hi guys

Up $1221.87 ( no screen shot cos the screen froze and you lose info on IB ) .. Awesome trading day with my man FIBBOP on SKYP . He made $360 net after commission > he could have made a lot more if it was not because of being NEW TO BOOK TRADER , He learnt how to use the book trader for the first time and his trading skill was improved . YOU can email him if you have any questions as he is becoming a really good trader . I bet in 1 week only he becomes a profitable trader . I really really hope so .

Grey1

PS:_ did not know SKPY was so good .. Another means of helping my buddies

FIBBO is up $560 in 2 days using tiny pos size. Weekly target $1000

Grey1 said:
FIBBO is up $560 in 2 days using tiny pos size. Weekly target $1000

Hi Fibbo,

If you can please post your trades and why you decided on them , it will be a great help to the traders like me (and many more) who are desperately trying to achieve a consistency (a +ve one :) ) in their trading results.

Cheers!

Raj

rajibde said:
Hi Fibbo,

If you can please post your trades and why you decided on them , it will be a great help to the traders like me (and many more) who are desperately trying to achieve a consistency (a +ve one :) ) in their trading results.

Cheers!

Raj

Hi Raj as i have said before i wont be posting my blotter.
While Grey1 is helping me i am more or less following him. So as he posts his blotter then all the info is there.
My aim is to try and pass on the some things that i learn while trading with Grey1 which will help out other traders that are in my situation.
Regards Steve
PS: just writing somthing now from yesterdays trading and will post ASP on the thread that i started.

up $1765 for the day but guess what FIBBOOOOOOO MADE JUST OVER $ 1000 net after costsssssssssssssssssss. FIBB0 is working 2morrow so no trading

He will post his comment 2morrow as he is working and he is tired for the day .

Mean while MUCHAS GRACIASSSSSSSS..

FIBBO 's P/L = $ $200 + $360 + $1010 = $1570 in 3 days

This is his biggest win in stock market ever ( he tells me )
Grey1

Attachments

• 1765.35.jpg
    1765.35.jpg
    855.6 KB · Views: 35
  • tradessssssssssss.jpg
    tradessssssssssss.jpg
    975 KB · Views: 32
Good job Fibbo!! I know it feels good to score a win like that...just make sure you fellow the market master Grey1 and dont get to greedy and out of control because it only takes few nasty down days which could take you weeks or months to get to breakeven like it has take me.

moreagr said:
Good job Fibbo!! I know it feels good to score a win like that...just make sure you fellow the market master Grey1 and dont get to greedy and out of control because it only takes few nasty down days which could take you weeks or months to get to breakeven like it has take me.

Hi
Thanks for the advice....At the moment i am following Greys lead and asking as many questions as i can. I will keep my own trades small untill i really know what i am doing.
Steve

it only takes few nasty down days which could take you weeks or months to get to breakeven like it has take me.

Is this because of lack of discipline to exit losing trades or something else ?

Paul

Trader333 said:
Is this because of lack of discipline to exit losing trades or something else ?

Paul

Yes lack of discipline and going directional with full margin hit me hard I lost 7% of my non margin balance in one day which was really pain full and a series of blows after that. at one time i lost 25% of my balance now only down around 6% total

the main problem was i was scaling in and accumulating a stock with terrible relative strength... if i would have known this i probably would not have lost as much.

I was on a major roll by buying alot of shares and then when the stock would pop i would make some pretty good money more then I did the last 2 years. the bad thing is this worked most of the time for almost 2 months prior ( with luck and strategy combined)and I thought it would not fail me due to being over confident in trading. In addition to the confidence that i had I also was net positive for the first time this year it was a fantastic feeling. After this happened my psychology was affected and it put me in a state of fear of the markets which i am still trying to fight. The good thing is this was a major educational lesson learned to try not to repeat.

moreagr said:
Yes lack of discipline and going directional with full margin hit me hard I lost 7% of my non margin balance in one day which was really pain full and a series of blows after that. at one time i lost 25% of my balance now only down around 6% total

the main problem was i was scaling in and accumulating a stock with terrible relative strength... if i would have known this i probably would not have lost as much.

I was on a major roll by buying alot of shares and then when the stock would pop i would make some pretty good money more then I did the last 2 years. the bad thing is this worked most of the time for almost 2 months prior ( with luck and strategy combined)and I thought it would not fail me due to being over confident in trading. In addition to the confidence that i had I also was net positive for the first time this year it was a fantastic feeling. After this happened my psychology was affected and it put me in a state of fear of the markets which i am still trying to fight. The good thing is this was a major educational lesson learned to try not to repeat.
THIS EXPERIENCE WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD. THIS IS HOW TRADERS LEARN . I BEEN THERE DONE THAT ..

CHIN UP FIGHT BACK

grey1

Grey1 said:
THIS EXPERIENCE WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD. THIS IS HOW TRADERS LEARN . I BEEN THERE DONE THAT ..

CHIN UP FIGHT BACK

grey1

thank you Grey1 for your encouragement :)

Traded the makret with my second loss in 5 month due to over looking the oil inventory data which spooked the market pushing it down from 89 points to 40 points in no time and as a result I gave away $890 . In many occasions i recovered the Loss but did not take what was on the table ( $1400 in long JOYG 440 in short CTXS ) as greed took over my discipline.

All in all only one bad trade caused the loss and that was LONG EXPD which was an awesome long resulting in 450$ profit which we did not take and got caught in the down ward fall .

I am up for the week .

Grey1

PS:-- i missed an awesome short JOYG vwap engine signal that later dropped 60C. Had I not missed the trade i would have been up $1200 plus...Woulda, shoulda, coulda is all excuses in this game and the fact remains as I LOST FOR THE SECOND TIME .

Grey1

PS:-- i missed an awesome short JOYG vwap engine signal that later dropped 60C. Had I not missed the trade i would have been up $1200 plus...Woulda, shoulda, coulda is all excuses in this game and the fact remains as I LOST FOR THE SECOND TIME .

Grey1[/QUOTE]

Grey 1, I feel the market is going to pay heavily for taking money from you..... Let us know which stock your going to short the hell out off so we can add to the momentum (I hope it doesn't get halted)!

Have a good weekend everyone!

gulam said:

Grey1

Grey 1, I feel the market is going to pay heavily for taking money from you..... Let us know which stock your going to short the hell out off so we can add to the momentum (I hope it doesn't get halted)!

Have a good weekend everyone![/QUOTE]

Gulum ,,

Market will take weak trader's money and on the day I was weak. I have no regrets about the loss amount but I KNOW Monday will be different. I have no doubt I will get my money back .

Grey1

Grey1

PS:-- i missed an awesome short JOYG vwap engine signal that later dropped 60C. Had I not missed the trade i would have been up $1200 plus

Why did you miss this ?

Also RIMM gave great signals with a Long at +40c and then later a Short at +30c

Paul

Trader333 said:
Why did you miss this ?

Also RIMM gave great signals with a Long at +40c and then later a Short at +30c

Paul

Paul, great trades :D , but I am a little confused? because using the EE as the main criteria for exiting a trade would not permit such runs, so, does this mean that its ok to ignore the EE if the trader feels the stock has a good chance of a bigger move?