Greece may exit the Euro ?

Tsipras addressed the nation on live TV when he confirmed that Sunday’s referendum is still on. He continues to urge the people to vote ‘NO’. According to ECB official there will be no meeting that are planned before the Sunday's referendum.

Tsipras suggests vote NO, it will strengthen Greece's hand in the negotiations.

EU says NO vote, means no negotiations or bailout for Greece.

Tsipras is alleging that the EU - despite showing Greece her hand, is bluffing.

Tsipras will be leaving the table without his shirt soon enough!

Tsipras suggests vote NO, it will strengthen Greece's hand in the negotiations.

EU says NO vote, means no negotiations or bailout for Greece.

Tsipras is alleging that the EU - despite showing Greece her hand, is bluffing.

Tsipras will be leaving the table without his shirt soon enough!

Just a wind up for the Greek exit and reneging on it's debts.
The ancient adage of " don't trust the Greeks bearing gifts " seems to have morphed into " Don't trust the Greeks bearing a begging bowl ".

We now have a Grimbo situation. i.e. Greece in limbo.

Last edited:
The guy is a madman or a genius.....time will tell

Either way he is trading off the fact that no politician will want to known as the person that threw Greece out of the euro........it's a poison pill.......

n

Moody, Fitch and S&P will rate the country as being in default regardless of what the IMF says, if the country does not pay back $147 million in Japanese denominated private sector debt by July 14.

it doesnt matter if grexit (euro) or not, we europeans have always to pay...without troika, the ezb (we)pays...with troika we pay less, but we pay...

it doesnt matter if grexit (euro) or not, we europeans have always to pay...without troika, the ezb (we)pays...with troika we pay less, but we pay...

Do you know how to optimize stochastic PDEs? I noticed your signature.
haben Sie Erfahrung im stochastische Differentialgleichungen?

Last edited:
Do you know how to optimize stochastic PDEs? I noticed your signature.
haben Sie Erfahrung im stochastische Differentialgleichungen?

vor vielen jahren gelernt sowohl integral als auch differentialgleichungen,
ist ja ein teil der stochastischen analyse. ist aber schon etwas her, was brauchst du? ist ja auch eher im physikalischem modell zu finden

im (retail) forex gibt es ja grundsätzlich kein math. problem mit anfangswerten, daher sind integral/differentialgleichungen hier nicht so wirklich notwendig.

persönlich bin ich eher bei gauss (kovarianz), wiener, kolmogorow, levy, stokes..pfadstetigkeit, wahrscheinlichkeitsräume, martingalkonvergenzsätze, submartingale usw.

vor vielen jahren gelernt sowohl integral als auch differentialgleichungen,
ist ja ein teil der stochastischen analyse. ist aber schon etwas her, was brauchst du? ist ja auch eher im physikalischem modell zu finden

im (retail) forex gibt es ja grundsätzlich kein math. problem mit anfangswerten, daher sind integral/differentialgleichungen hier nicht so wirklich notwendig.

persönlich bin ich eher bei gauss (kovarianz), wiener, kolmogorow, levy, stokes..pfadstetigkeit, wahrscheinlichkeitsräume, martingalkonvergenzsätze, submartingale usw.

Ich bemerkte, dass Deutsch wäre besser für Sie. Ich bin nicht fließend. Ich habe gelernt, abe das ist schon lange her.

Ich brauche Hilfe bei einem Optimierungsproblem benötigen.

Ich werde eine Nachricht senden.

hhiusa

ist es möglich, dass Sie weiterhin Deutsch schreiben könnten:clover:

Here we have the smart guy who was talking about derailing a thread going off topic and posting stuff with no relevance.

:LOL: laugh a minute... :LOL:

I know we'll ask the mods to split the thread up.

It's alright no need, I'm just taking snipes from the sidelines because I too can be a petty lil sh1t...

Difference is I know it when I am (y)

Ich bemerkte, dass Deutsch wäre besser für Sie. Ich bin nicht fließend. Ich habe gelernt, abe das ist schon lange her.

Ich brauche Hilfe bei einem Optimierungsproblem benötigen.

Ich werde eine Nachricht senden.

ich verstehe sehr gut was du schreibst
stimmt, in deutsch ist mir schwierige mathematik lieber
english ist nicht meine muttersprache, im täglichen leben brauche ich english nicht sehr oft, mein französisch ist genauso schlecht :(

:) perfektes deutsch!
Couldnt help a brother out and convert it to english could you, preferably Streatham dialect. (y)
attachment.php

Attachments

• babel.png
    babel.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 908