Good Wedsites with FOREX news and analysis?

engmengc

Hi. I am trying to go full time trading. Wondering how long could I survive out here. Do anyone know any good websites that can provide up to date news and analysis?

Hi engmengc

Welcome to Trade2Win

I don't know the answer to your question one but we have a forum where vendors post market reports and analysis here.

Also I am going to move this thread to the Forex First Steps forum for you.

My three favorites are fxstreet, forex factory and fx 360. The fx 360 app for my ipod is wonderful.

Try to look at some educationnal website that will guide you and for an affordable amount you can get good classes with mentoring trading...
I use tradetheeasyway.com

Hi Traders,

US clocks have already gone back this weekend so oil will open at 1pm and equities 1.30pm

Here is a short video (normally about10 minutes) of the markets talking about my view on the week ahead from the proxies to currencies, commodities and equities (US only).

http://www.thehamiltons.co.uk/14-03_10/14-03_10.html

The best portal according to my oppinion is www.fxstreet.com .
The owner started this from a garage in the backyard and now he has a world leading portal . He really knows whats all about . Thats why im expired of them and i like them mostly.

www.dailyfx.com, sign up to their YouTube bulletins, 3 times a day, economic interpretation, trade ideas, fundy & tech analysis on all the majors...