good site for free economic data releases?

b-man

wondering if anyone can help with which sites do you guys use to keep track of all the important economic announcements - FOMC minutes/ Non-Farm payroll / Intrest rate decisions etc ?

Bloomberg TV is not bad. They show any important live events etc. BOE quarterly reports, FED testimony, ECB press releases......

And will report any mayor fundamental data as it prints.

Just don't listen to any of their analysis.

Bloomberg TV is not bad. They show any important live events etc. BOE quarterly reports, FED testimony, ECB press releases......

And will report any mayor fundamental data as it prints.

Just don't listen to any of their analysis.

Yes bloomberg is goodone

There are so many websites that publish upcoming news events e.g. Forex Factory, Daily Forex etc.

There is another website http://www.forexrazor.com/en-us/calendar.aspx - this publishes a rating of the probable impact of news events on the forex market. I can't vouch for its accuracy, I don't give a whole lot of weight to it when it comes to trading strategy, but I do find it a valuable steer nonetheless.

I guess that makes me a Tesco trader: every little helps!

Last edited:
I'd suggest wbponline.. But they are selective focusing on the most important stuff and more inclined to the US.... Twitter, if you have the right list to follow also gives you the info but as quick...

My favourite is netdania (ipad app)

Keeping it free, just combine ForexFactory and Daily FX calenders and you will have 95% of all the scheduled fundamentals