Good prospects and undervalued (USA)

LSE baby.

Edit: Sorry, didn't realise that this was the US thread lol

Don't worry about it Scose :D

OGZD, looks very healthy cash wise.

Buy price, $6.42. Target of $11.96.

Note that it is currently undervalued but the margin of safety I would look for gives the aforementioned buy price.

Best regards

Hey James,

What would be your target price for TESCO (TESO)?

Thanks,
Gibson

Gibson,

I'm not sure if you want me to value TESO the technology company or give you a target price for TSCDY the grocer.

Let me know and i'll get right on to it.

Regards

James,

Sorry I wasn't clear enough, I wanted to know how you'd value Tesco Corp the technology company and also the target price for TSCDY since you mentioned a little earlier that you'd still consider it undervalued? Hope this isn't giving you too much trouble.

Gibson

Not at all Gibson, i'm here to help.

TSCDY is indeed still undervalued, it remains undervalued up until $17.37 where it trades at fair value, obviously fair value is not risk free anymore but a good business is certainly worth holding.

TSCO, very volatile in tough markets, and this is reflected in the valuation. Buy price: $1.48 with fair value at $5.45.

Technology is not something I would really purchase at all, times are changing very quickly. You should be looking at defensive sectors such as non-cyclical consumer goods, good financials eg Mastercard and Verisk, services, such as grocers, broadcasters, good retailers with solid margins etc. etc. Look for stability in various conditions.

Anything with a commodity element and something subject to rapid change such as tech will never constitute a buy for me.

I hope that helps somewhat Gibson, if you have anymore question don't hesistate to ask.

May I reiterate that as things stand now, undervalued or not, the majority of prices will come down with the next decline, hence, it would be prudent to sit tight and wait for quality business to start falling into value territory.

Cancel Gentex based on balance sheet.

A few questions. Do you seriously believe any of the bull**** you have on your website (or on here for that matter)? You need to give justifcations for what your doing rather than just making stuff up or picking numbers out of thin air. Also, do you seriously believe that your disclaimer makes sense? What your doing is clearly offering investment advice. Just adding a disclaimer saying that isn't what your doing doesn't hold up.

A few questions. Do you seriously believe any of the bull**** you have on your website (or on here for that matter)? You need to give justifcations for what your doing rather than just making stuff up or picking numbers out of thin air. Also, do you seriously believe that your disclaimer makes sense? What your doing is clearly offering investment advice. Just adding a disclaimer saying that isn't what your doing doesn't hold up.

CR6196,

Making numbers up out of thin air? Isn't it funny how I pick up the same ******** as Warren's employees? DTV, DVA, GD, DG, VRSK, etc etc. the best in business based on comparative study, incorporating stability and a value component that habitually picks bottoms. But, i'm sure you know better.

It seems you have little investment accumen if you can't see the sense in the prices listed.

I say what I would buy, I can't see what's polemical.

If you would like me to value an investment idea or deem it uninvestable, please post here or in private at my website.

Best Regards

CR6196,

Making numbers up out of thin air? Isn't it funny how I pick up the same ******** as Warren's employees? DTV, DVA, GD, DG, VRSK, etc etc. the best in business based on comparative study, incorporating stability and a value component that habitually picks bottoms. But, i'm sure you know better.

It seems you have little investment accumen if you can't see the sense in the prices listed.

I say what I would buy, I can't see what's polemical.

If you would like me to value an investment idea or deem it uninvestable, please post here or in private at my website.

Best Regards

But anyone can pick those out of the SEC filings? What is your point? Are you saying you have devised a system that can frontrun BH's orders?

All your doing is picking the stocks out the filings and saying they are "your" picks. Where is your fundamental analysis? Why is the current price for these stocks wrong? Tell me why any of those stocks is cheap atm? Given the fact that you just giving price targets I highly suspect your using some shoddy DCF to come up with these numbers. To quote Buffett: "The best buys have been when the numbers almost tell you not to. Because then you feel so strongly about the product", I doubt any serious research into the "product" has been done.

All your website appears to be is a very shoddy attempt to get people to donate. There is nothing of value.

But anyone can pick those out of the SEC filings? What is your point? Are you saying you have devised a system that can frontrun BH's orders?

All your doing is picking the stocks out the filings and saying they are "your" picks. Where is your fundamental analysis? Why is the current price for these stocks wrong? Tell me why any of those stocks is cheap atm? Given the fact that you just giving price targets I highly suspect your using some shoddy DCF to come up with these numbers. To quote Buffett: "The best buys have been when the numbers almost tell you not to. Because then you feel so strongly about the product", I doubt any serious research into the "product" has been done.

All your website appears to be is a very shoddy attempt to get people to donate. There is nothing of value.

You appear to be seeking the 'shoddy'.

You're entitled to your opinion, it has little influence upon me or my outsized returns.

Concentrate on things that matter, not bickering on an internet forum.

Best Regards

You appear to be seeking the 'shoddy'.

You're entitled to your opinion, it has little influence upon me or my outsized returns.

Concentrate on things that matter, not bickering on an internet forum.

Best Regards

busted!