Good move, John :)

I dream one day the black man in America inspired by Obama and many like him will be the superior smarter race to all the dumb ass red knecks out there.

I agree totally.

BBC NEWS | World | Americas | US Elections 2008 | Palin mimic gets US public's vote

God help this planet if the US actually vote for 4 more years of Bushs legacy, and should the 71 year old McCain who has a history with the most malignant skin cancer out there should die, making Palin the next PotUS:

The National Review is a staunch Republican spokespiece, and their conclusion is that Palin should resign for personal reasons, as she is out of her league.

Indeed !

YouTube - Palin Katie Couric Interview

YouTube - CBS Sarah Palin interview

"Palin Problem
She’s out of her league.

LINK:
Palin Problem by Kathleen Parker on National Review Online

"The Final Undoing of Sarah Palin

NEW YORK MAGAZINE

With each remaining day as precious to the McCain campaign as a newborn fawn, the recent distractions coming from Sarah Palin can't be helpful. The maverick governor apologized yesterday for her remark about the "pro-America" parts of the country. Then she gave a dubious answer to a third-grader's question about the role of the vice-president in the United States government. (Acccording to her but contrary to the US Constitution the US Vice President "runs" the US Senate) Meanwhile, an AP investigation found that she charged the Alaska government for her kids' travel expenses, and a new NBC/WSJ poll shows that Palin's qualifications are voters' No. 1 concern about voting for McCain. And that was all before Politico revealed that the RNC (Republican National Congress) has spent $150,000 on Palin's wardrobe since late August, the kind of spending spree that doesn't mesh with the candidate's image as a regular hockey mom, nor the campaign's appeals to middle-class Joe the Plumbers.

• Marc Ambinder says that "Democrats are going to have a lot more fun with this than is prudent, but the heat for this story will come from Republicans who cannot understand how their party would do something this stupid … during the collapse of the financial system and the probable beginning of a recession." The wardrobe price tag is "without precedent," and one can tell by the campaign's "weakly defensive response" that they're "deeply embarrassed."

CONTINUED:
The Final Undoing of Sarah Palin -- Daily Intel -- New York News Blog -- New York Magazine

It doesn't show a lot of judgmental ability from McCain to select such a stupid c**t.

I agree Yaco.

I mean I think he basically had a good idea - I mean the idea itself wasn't bad, getting a young and female running mate -, but the problem was the execution, the actual person they selected to fill that particular slot...

He and his team did NOT do their home work AT ALL amazingly enough, did not vet her in ANY way like they should have done BEFORE selecting her.

Lesson: ALWAYS do your homework BEFORE springing a surprise, lol.

;)

Finally, BBC decides to point out the prank.

What took em so long?

Shall we or should we not?

BBC NEWS | World | Americas | US Elections 2008 | Sarah Palin duped by prank call

Mr Audette told the BBC he had wanted to see whether Mrs Palin was right when she talked about being "treated unfairly by a lot of principal medias" in the US.

"We tried to speak with her a little bit about foreign affairs, and well, it gave the result that you can air," he said.

Those boys sure gotch your act Palin... :cheesy: