Good futures markets to trade

dant

6 0
Currently I watch the ESTX50, Dax, SMI and the Bund. The first 3 seem to follow each other too much and I find that I am only watching 2 markets - those 3 and the Bund. Additionally, the Bund seems to move exactly opposite to those 3 a fair deal of the of the time so trading signals on the 3 are oftened mirrored on the Bund.

What I am looking for are suggestions for other markets to add to my watchlist so I can maybe dump the SMI and either the ESTX or Dax. They need to trend reasonably well like these markets do - especially on a 15 minute basis. I can get some good trades on this timeframe but I would like one every night hence the move to diversifying the markets I actually watch.

For example, US treasury bonds/notes, the various E-mini's (Euro, Midcap 400, Russell 2000, S&P, Yen, Nasdaq100), assorted currency futures, etc, etc.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Liquidity is not much of a concern as I only trade 1-3 contracts max and go for larger gains relative to scalping.

Thanking you,
dant

options

2,374 218
Hi Dant
Nice trending markets for longer time frames?
Currencies:
eur/usd our daytime (gmt)
usd/yen our night time (gmt)

Hittfeld

437 12
Another idea is what i m trading additionally to Bund/Extx50 : ZN/ER2 , also very much invers correlated.

Hittfeld

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock