Commonly traded futures markets.

thanks for the input. look at how much of a d1ck he has mad e of himself in ther past.

Gooseman, don't sarcastically pretend you don't options spreadbet. Your last thread you made was asking what a good platform would be for it..... You are a liar and a hypocrite.

Everything you say is just wrong. Your the kind of person who is rubbish at everything.

i do options spreadbet. i also trade options professionally for a living, as well as other instruments.

jog on.

i do options spreadbet. i also trade options professionally for a living, as well as other instruments.

jog on.
Jog on?
If i were jogging you wouldn't even know i was here, i'm so freaking fast. But thats another story.

I'm not questioning your trading skill... You mocked the fact i'm 18 and trade 1 contract while you are trading options through a spreadbetting company, which in my opinion is as unproffesional a trader can get... You see the irony.

Don't mock peoples trading when you are an options spreadbetter, that is all. No matter how 'proffesional' you think you are, :LOL:

i am not allowed to trade options on exchange for my PA account (FSA) therefore i wanted to put on a trade for myself via a SB. I don't end to use them because as you say it is unprofessional.

say or think what you want mate but i can assure you my company "thinks" i am professional enoguh to pay me to trade for them.

there is a goldmine of info on here. if you ask daft, general questions expect daft, general answers. i ahve no problems giving my opinion on specific things if you ask correctly but asking "what markets are liquid" is saying how long is a piece of string.

I find it absolutely astounding that a moron like HT should even dare to question someone like gooseman in these circumstances. In fact the way it's done is so bad if I were in charge I'd summarily ban him for it.

i am not allowed to trade options on exchange for my PA account (FSA) therefore i wanted to put on a trade for myself via a SB. I don't end to use them because as you say it is unprofessional.

say or think what you want mate but i can assure you my company "thinks" i am professional enoguh to pay me to trade for them.

there is a goldmine of info on here. if you ask daft, general questions expect daft, general answers. i ahve no problems giving my opinion on specific things if you ask correctly but asking "what markets are liquid" is saying how long is a piece of string.

Okay... That was a much better reply than hypocritically shouting 'Do your own ****ing research' - Now i understand where your coming from. I respect you so no hard feelings. Keep the trading going ;)

Cheers x

Thing is, mocking someone for trading 1 contract because they don't have the funds due to being a student just isn't cool. I'm sure lots of people on these forums trade 1 contract and others spreadbet... Don't think your better than people because you trade more... I'm sure when i'm your age i will trade much larger size than i do now.

Hope you understand my point of view. Laters

no hard feelings at all-it's an internet message board. i still stick by my initial reaction for what it's worth. there is no easy route in life/trading. don't rely on others for info all of the time. if i told you palladium futures were the most liquid in the market would you go and trade them?

I find it absolutely astounding that a moron like HT should even dare to question someone like gooseman in these circumstances. In fact the way it's done is so bad if I were in charge I'd summarily ban him for it.

Mmm... Really interesting. Yes, mmm... fascinating.

So?

(Y)

no hard feelings at all-it's an internet message board. i still stick by my initial reaction for what it's worth. there is no easy route in life/trading. don't rely on others for info all of the time. if i told you palladium futures were the most liquid in the market would you go and trade them?

Ha, no i wouldn't - I was already pretty aware of what markets were liquid - I just wanted confirmation or to see if there were any i had missed, such as DJ Eurostoxx 50.

*An 18 year old acting nothing like he would do in real life, then someone mocking him for it*

/Thread