Gold trading

don5383

6 0
Hi,

Anyone know how to trade gold with low spreads and low stakes per point? I know oanda are cheap but the spread is typically 25. I tried Cmc markets and although it's 50p per point, their pips are arranged in a way that it is actually the same as IG Markets at £5 a point.

N

neil324

0 0
GKFX & ActivTrades both 10p per point. Activtrdaes has the lowest spread. GKFX spread is 5 and ActiveTrades is 4 I think. Although Activetrades widen their spreads around news, US close and weekends.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hate2Lose

155 3
Hi,

Anyone know how to trade gold with low spreads and low stakes per point? I know oanda are cheap but the spread is typically 25. I tried Cmc markets and although it's 50p per point, their pips are arranged in a way that it is actually the same as IG Markets at £5 a point.

I think Plus500 cater for smaller deals. Also Finspreads. Obviously both are strongly OTC with no DMA options though (inevitable for smaller deal sizes), so be aware.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock