Gold price analysis

Silver Spot 2-year Chart (orange line US Dollar index)

20141006silverspot.png

Gold Spot 5-year Chart (orange line US Dollar index)

20141006goldspot.png

Charts courtesy od www.marketvolume.com
(n)if you want to post your chart, please open a new thread by yourself. OK ?

gold jinyu Oct. 7th gold price trend analysis

International gold price raised from a bottom line yesterday, made a sharp rebound from 1190 to 1200. At the end of U.S. trading time climbed to about 1206, continuous fall gathered support for gold’s rebound. In today’s Asian trading, gold raised slightly and based around 1204.
U.S. September conference board employment trends index is better than expected, yet fed's employment market index doesn’t reach monthly average, added by the correction of USDX, gold recovered its loss and climbed to 1200. The job market, on the other hand, is still pressuring gold. Currently gold daily chart based around 1200, pressure comes from 1209, support from 1195.
;)

It's got to be a buy surely?

70 percent sure, after a long term of declining, gold would recover for a while, short term you can buy it, well, still, I can't tell you exactly what will happen next, band trade would be a safe choice for spot gold trading. if you want to know more or simply just interested in trading spot gold, you can find me through skype(gold jinyu1 or gold jinu 2), yahoo Messenger (gold jinyu) or facebook(gold jinyu).:)

gold jinyu Oct. 8th gold price trend analysis

International gold yesterday kept rebounding, climbed to about 1213 after stabilized at 1203, at the end of the U.S. trading time gold corrected and declined slightly to 1209. In today’s Asian trading time, gold raised again all the way up to about 1214.
Fed officials’ varied opinions of raising interest rate and IMF’s revising its global economic growth expectations give gold the support it needs to rebound. Currently gold daily chart price has climbed above 1210, the pressure is building up after the oversold rebound. Pressure comes from 1219, support from 1203.:)

Gold futures continued the recovery on bargain buying
ahead release of minutes of Federal Reserve's September
month meeting later today. movement in GOLD MCX short term trend is down , GOLD MCX CLOSED @26737 . Gold Recover from bottom @26705 ,
go upside till 26995.
can you change RUPEE to USD? it's better that way ,thanks:)

gold jinyu Oct. 13th gold price trend analysis

International gold price last trading day rebounded slightly and stabilized at about 1220, then climbed to 1225 and started correcting itself. The continuous rebound limited gold’s correction space, in today’s Asia trading time, gold rise rapidly, breached 1230 all the way up to about 1334.
U.S. September export price index released a couple days ago appears weak, which indicates US dollar appreciation and oversea economy weakness effected U.S. economy badly. IMF, at the same time, keeps emphasize the slowing down of global economy growth and anticipates that Fed will postpone its raising of interest rate. These data fueled gold’s rebound. USDX, on the other hand, started correcting. Currently gold still enjoys the rebound momentum while 1230 is yet to be tested. Intraday trading doing long would be good.(y)

With low interest rates and deflation gold has nowhere else to go but down (n)

Another sign for gold is the price of oil.

Any talk of rises is premature imo.

Talk of war is also over-rated. More like skirmishes which are having desired effect and have indeed opened the flow of oil from Iraq. I heard somewhere the Saudis now cutting back on theirs.

Let's not forget where the markets are heading either (n)

fwiw only take shorts in gold... Like the goose laying golden eggs :cheesy: as profound as that may sound. :idea:

There will not be a bull run on Gold until it drops to around 945. Thats my opinion, I have been short for over a year now and still there. Only seeing minor rallies but nothing concrete.

There will not be a bull run on Gold until it drops to around 945. Thats my opinion, I have been short for over a year now and still there. Only seeing minor rallies but nothing concrete.

long term is hard to predict, but short term gold is recovering, if you think gold will fall down to 945, I'd like to know your opinion.:)

oooooook what is your call?

1180 made it in Sept when 1300s failed.

May get a small bounce don't hold much hope for highs as with deflation and low interest rates it has nowhere to go.

Worst scenario for me is trouble in S.China seas...