Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dear all, I am just wondering if there are any charges involved when you guys trade. The profit margin seem so low, it is hardly enough to pay for the brokerage, tax and all the weird charges... anyway, I think I have learnt a great deal about technical analysis from everyone here! Thanks!!

Yes, we don't make a lot, but we scrape by! :D

Oh dear, best laugh all day. I think you misunderstand. You must be looking at:
Profit $3 .. $12. That is simply how much gold has moved. It depends how much you
trade on each $1 movement. Many here trade $100 - per $1 move.

So when they say profit of $3, it is really $300. $12 = $1200

And welcome to the thread!

Yes, we don't make a lot, but we scrape by! :D

Oh dear, best laugh all day. I think you misunderstand. You must be looking at:
Profit $3 .. $12. That is simply how much gold has moved. It depends how much you
trade on each $1 movement. Many here trade $100 - per $1 move.

So when they say profit of $3, it is really $300. $12 = $1200

And welcome to the thread!

haha, I actually know that as I have been buying stocks as well, but I am just curious about the tax rate/brokerage in other countries. In hk, it's about 0.36%, so a $3 move when the price is at $800 does not generate any profit since I have to pay the tax and charges every time I buy or sell.

The jump was so fast that I only managed to close at 812. That's a lot of loss. Sujith- your forecast?

The jump was so fast that I only managed to close at 812. That's a lot of loss. Sujith- your forecast?

i knew if 807 gets broken 811 might be showed. Thats why asked to keep stoploss. You gave away extra 5 $ to the market.

Wait patiently.