Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a low of 35 (in worst case from here) or just 51 $ ...then in next 5 years....well lemmme guess... 300 $ mark????

a simple 1:6 ratio ..! :eek: .....

rodin , abt gold, our next year plan of seeing 650 $ arrives this year itself. so that date for 6000 $ for gold according to u...has it got affected?

i wont be surprised to see 1300 $ next year. so 6000 $ mightpop up sooner than expected.? any view?

I am pretty sure it is $7000 gold and $7000 DOW some time 2011-12 and many think 12-21-2012 significant

Look at 7000+ it will be DOW HnS neckline once right shoulder is added to this pattern (old chart of mine was not public at first)

http://www.contrarianthinker.com/Note.h1.jpg

We are really in 1976-7 in gold bull but no-one else seems to realise that (good sign)

We are also on a 1929-> depression leading to WW3 all engineered by our occult 'owners' (they think lol)

Rodin, afer this months stock mkt crashes, were are we on the 3peaks+domed house ?

edit
and where do u think the bottom will be on the dow? i was expecting something like 7000 next year, but since this move down took us to 7900,, the bottom must be a lot lower than i think

No we will stay above 7000 I think decision time comes l8r when the right shoulder is made. then we decide - end of world or new age

JMHO

edit

it is up to us to be true of heart

a low of 35 (in worst case from here) or just 51 $ ...then in next 5 years....well lemmme guess... 300 $ mark????

a simple 1:6 ratio ..! :eek: .....

rodin , abt gold, our next year plan of seeing 650 $ arrives this year itself. so that date for 6000 $ for gold according to u...has it got affected?

i wont be surprised to see 1300 $ next year. so 6000 $ mightpop up sooner than expected.? any view?

Sorry Sujith, just one question,will we see upper 8** or lower 9** before we see 650 this year? or after, but still this year?

thanks

Sorry Sujith, just one question,will we see upper 8** or lower 9** before we see 650 this year? or after, but still this year?

thanks

I can ansr but JMHO

we are not heading for a lower low nxt yr. It is like 1976 but not same

1976 gold > 50% silver less retrace

2008 gold> 38% silver more retrace

wave 4 we are in but last time was zig zag this time triangle (very common 4 pattern)

silver and palladium will scream 2009>2012

next DAX top will show -ve div MACD already DAX is overbot

edit

one can see rolling DAX hitting 4950 B4 falling bak t0 4500

that's a 450 point trade coming up

Last edited:

thanks

unless 780 is not broken..we go to 690 in coming week mostly..! after us election..gold might dip more. this is a view. not call stuff

view>>helps those who are already holding some trade in market

call>>advices ppl abt wat they should do.

I am pretty sure it is $7000 gold and $7000 DOW some time 2011-12 and many think 12-21-2012 significant

Look at 7000+ it will be DOW HnS neckline once right shoulder is added to this pattern (old chart of mine was not public at first)

http://www.contrarianthinker.com/Note.h1.jpg

We are really in 1976-7 in gold bull but no-one else seems to realise that (good sign)

We are also on a 1929-> depression leading to WW3 all engineered by our occult 'owners' (they think lol)
hey this chart is excellent. yes..i too back up tht tgt of 7600 region..unless 8700 is not broken above. (y)

next DAX top will show -ve div MACD already DAX is overbot

edit

one can see rolling DAX hitting 4950 B4 falling bak t0 4500

that's a 450 point trade coming up

4954 hit + neg div all over

short min 4960 tight stop

edit OK that was too tight loss 20 ticks now we try again higher
oops.read wrong price was only 4854 (idiot) wait til proper target

edit

looks like another short at close op 12 mins 2 go

Last edited:
Rodin, what is you perspective on this Dow close? Shouldn't there be a sell off tomorrow?

You would give the high afterhours a fair chance of being the high but can drift beyond in Asian trade. Usually gaps in futures over indices get closed by next day best short DAX or FTSE if closes well above market hours range

"its because of u guys tht i am motivated to work more."

that's what i tell my 3 x wives :LOL:

happy diwali and a happy new year to all of u...may this new year bring prosperity ,peace & sanity to all of us!
gold @ 751..

Sujith, Rodin

POG still bouncing ard near upper trenline of rising wedge. So are the chances strong to see a downward reversal? And do you think it will make new lows or have a rebound? Yesterday we saw $ flowing into equities and USDX pulling back. Markets banking on rate cuts and i believe FED will not disappoint them with election around the corner. Will this otherwise make a rare rebuttal to rising wedge theory and make a minor rally before joining back the deflationary scare? What are yr thoughts? TIA