Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sujith ,rodin & to all members....lately the buzz in the jewellery market is gold is goin to drop to 650 and may be lesser...everyone is skeptical; but wat quizzes me even if gold drops to $650 ..its not goin to drop in indian rupees ( considering usd is goin to rise )..plus the premium for physical delivery is absurd ( in mumbai the markets for physical delivery r up by 250 ruppes per 10 grams & silver approx 1200 rupees for 1000 grams )
wat i am tryin to ask is this scenario an engineered(scripted) one?

sujith ,rodin & to all members....lately the buzz in the jewellery market is gold is goin to drop to 650 and may be lesser...everyone is skeptical; but wat quizzes me even if gold drops to $650 ..its not goin to drop in indian rupees ( considering usd is goin to rise )..plus the premium for physical delivery is absurd ( in mumbai the markets for physical delivery r up by 250 ruppes per 10 grams & silver approx 1200 rupees for 1000 grams )
wat i am tryin to ask is this scenario an engineered(scripted) one?

Fundamentally, the IBs (International Bankers) will preserve the integrity of COMEX. They will not allow the detachment 'tween paper and physical prices. If prices goes to such absurd level that non is selling/ selling with high premiums, that sets in place for an alternate avenue for trading outside COMEX to take place and IB have no hands in manipulating such. I believe IBs have a limited range to play if they want to stay within' within market confidence threshold. We will see POG suppressed but not killed. That is my conclusion outside of technical.