Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
russell melted 8 $ profit after taking my stoploss...gold melted after taking our stoploss. just those odd days where... market reminds u ..."he is the boss" ..!!!

russell melted 8 $ profit after taking my stoploss...gold melted after taking our stoploss. just those odd days where... market reminds u ..."he is the boss" ..!!!

i agree....never mind..tomo will be a new day..we will cover all..sujith teri nazar utar de..nazar lag gayi hain tujhe..

i agree....never mind..tomo will be a new day..we will cover all..sujith teri nazar utar de..nazar lag gayi hain tujhe..

yup. todays trades why we lost:

1)ignored the potential of 756 n didnt set a tgt below it

2) a spike up n it was a genuine stoploss. no complaints. gold 744 stop i mean

3)russell...a tight trade. either stoploss or melt down was the plan. it hit stoploss n then melted.

everything happened today.thats all.. we are down, but not out.

"nazar kaun lagayega yaar. i am just a kid.there are masters out thr."

yup. todays trades why we lost:

1)ignored the potential of 756 n didnt set a tgt below it

2) a spike up n it was a genuine stoploss. no complaints. gold 744 stop i mean

3)russell...a tight trade. either stoploss or melt down was the plan. it hit stoploss n then melted.

everything happened today.thats all.. we are down, but not out.

"nazar kaun lagayega yaar. i am just a kid.there are masters out thr."

thats, life suji we all feel for you but we accept the risk keep up the good work!:D

rodin

I quite like the look of that falling wedge in silver . I'll be looking to buy dips from 8.50 -8.30 depending on where i catch the spikes

i want others to learn from my experience. they should understand hwo n where we faulted. :) .

yes there is always another opportunity :)

I missed such an obvious FTSE buy trade from NY close last night :mad:

Should have been long overnight works everytime FTSE closes way outside normal trading day range :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

dont bet too much on a trade ever. drop by drop make an ocean.

Understood. I'm playing with a small account/sum enough to trade a contract emini for Gold. (Just testing the waters) :confused:

One false move could sideline the account. :eek: No worries... Found the reverse button @ 738 and we're now @ 729...

I missed such an obvious FTSE buy trade from NY close last night :mad:

Should have been long overnight works everytime FTSE closes way outside normal trading day range :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

caught that trick :cheesy: . will try to use it :p .

ftse 100 , yes i am waiting for its bottoming out.

caught that trick :cheesy: . will try to use it :p .

ftse 100 , yes i am waiting for its bottoming out.

One day we run a hedge find. I have a chart I want to sell for $10,000,000. Shows what oil is going to do in next 5+ years. Unbelievable chart but true. My idea is I show it to someone to whom it is worth billions, then they decide whether to buy exclusive rights..

Otherwise I post it here :cheesy:

No one has this chart I bet :whistling

Thanks Sujith and Rodin for today's analysis and call. Because of your guys I am so addicted to this thread. Love to see how you see the market through your call.
I am going to bed now. See you guy tomorrow.

One day we run a hedge find. I have a chart I want to sell for $10,000,000. Shows what oil is going to do in next 5+ years. Unbelievable chart but true. My idea is I show it to someone to whom it is worth billions, then they decide whether to buy exclusive rights..

Otherwise I post it here :cheesy:

No one has this chart I bet :whistling

a low of 35 (in worst case from here) or just 51 $ ...then in next 5 years....well lemmme guess... 300 $ mark????

a simple 1:6 ratio ..! :eek: .....

rodin , abt gold, our next year plan of seeing 650 $ arrives this year itself. so that date for 6000 $ for gold according to u...has it got affected?

i wont be surprised to see 1300 $ next year. so 6000 $ mightpop up sooner than expected.? any view?

Your heart is true

i started being a terrible trader.so i understand there feelings.

dost kids log ko hi nazaar lagti hain!!

its okay.it wasnt tht affective as our russel n gold direction was excellent. russell made all tgts n gold melted 12 $ too. some ppl didnt stop out n they profited :)

Thanks Sujith and Rodin for today's analysis and call. Because of your guys I am so addicted to this thread. Love to see how you see the market through your call.
I am going to bed now. See you guy tomorrow.

its because of u guys tht i am motivated to work more.

i started being a terrible trader.so i understand there feelings.

its okay.it wasnt tht affective as our russel n gold direction was excellent. russell made all tgts n gold melted 12 $ too. some ppl didnt stop out n they profited :)

its because of u guys tht i am motivated to work more.

Suj take a day off don't force things life is not like that. U R a real treasure u kno.

as for oil 55ish then 300 of course. that info not worth $10m. It's what happens next that is

35 many think of as lo (old top)

Suj take a day off don't force things life is not like that. U R a real treasure u kno.

as for oil 55ish then 300 of course. that info not worth $10m. It's what happens next that is

35 many think of as lo (old top)

Rodin, afer this months stock mkt crashes, were are we on the 3peaks+domed house ?

edit
and where do u think the bottom will be on the dow? i was expecting something like 7000 next year, but since this move down took us to 7900,, the bottom must be a lot lower than i think