Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is worrying is how silver contract goes down but dealer price for silver goes up. Dealers are paying well over spot to BUY silver. The COMEX contract is like a share in a mining company - worthless if COMEX goes bust due to fraud. Since I pretty much know the Rothschild cartel is a Mafiya controlling everything I expect this to happen. Theft by fraud, usury and manipulation of the money supply.

I am watching March contract v Dec. Already Dec is lagging spot. If March comes down to Dec we will know since March will be big PM rally

edit

If the COMEX Dec contract is to be honoured, then expect silver to rocket up from here. That would be the stop run and final wave I think. Any lower will trigger moves that take us below 7.90 and that I think is unlikely.

OK GATA go 4 a bit. Mebbe i am back B4 NY

take a safe stoploss of 719 $ or a risky one of 723 $. tgt 745-751 above tht hold for 762-770. stoploss is strict.

Good morning Master Suji, i do well whith that order ill take profit at 745 now im back from my dreams waiting to know how to trade ?I se you have a buy order above 750,8 is that correct or we can enter from here now ! Thanks for all you do ! i will donate today so can you post the link , to paypal to me please!

Good morning Master Suji, i do well whith that order ill take profit at 745 now im back from my dreams waiting to know how to trade ?I se you have a buy order above 750,8 is that correct or we can enter from here now ! Thanks for all you do ! i will donate today so can you post the link , to paypal to me please!

i'll be ur assistance
C@LL$

wanna be like GOD!:)
not a chance(n)
because ur only 98% right(y)
keep it up Suji:clap::clap::clap:

market is always the ultimate. tgt n stoploss are 2 side of same coin. u flip n try to predict the side. sometimes it goes wrong too.

happy tht u got profit. no worries mate . link is at my signature beneith

risky>>

keep a gold buy at 750.8 $ (now 743)
stoploss 742 $
tgt 759-764-771-777-784 $

Suji - Just to be clear (I'm still gettting used to your calls) - I'll remove the training wheels shortly.

So ur saying, Gold is a Buy @ 750.8 $ and I should place my stoploss @ 742, correct? :?:

So once Gold breaks 750.8 $ its a buy, correct? :?: Should I wait or just buy now? :?:

Dec Gold now trading @ 742 and the 5min chart looks like its reaching for a double bottom....

Let me know your thoughts.

If the COMEX Dec contract is to be honoured, then expect silver to rocket up from here. That would be the stop run and final wave I think. Any lower will trigger moves that take us below 7.90 and that I think is unlikely.

OK GATA go 4 a bit. Mebbe i am back B4 NY

Like a bat out of hell...

Gata gp again keep the markets warm 4 me

Oh - just bot some African Mining (AIM) for 4 pence

Suji - Just to be clear (I'm still gettting used to your calls) - I'll remove the training wheels shortly.

So ur saying, Gold is a Buy @ 750.8 $ and I should place my stoploss @ 742, correct? :?:

So once Gold breaks 750.8 $ its a buy, correct? :?: Should I wait or just buy now? :?:

Dec Gold now trading @ 742 and the 5min chart looks like its reaching for a double bottom....

Let me know your thoughts.

in market time frame matters alot.
yesterdays call cant be re-traded next day.

So ur saying, Gold is a Buy @ 750.8 $ and I should place my stoploss @ 742, correct?>>yes
So once Gold breaks 750.8 $ its a buy, correct? >>yes, n we buyed..n it melted down till 735 to hit risky stoploss. safe stoploss is 730 $. as the call has got terminated ... u can choose any level to enter n i have provided u stoploss of 730 $. tgts are thr too and this time, if buying here..add 753 as a tgt.the mistake in last call was

1) entry was to be break above 748 $ (but i gave 2.8 $ in the name of volatility ..in addition to 7 $ , as when i gave call,the prices were at 743 $ ) .

2) 757 was resistance, i ignored it n set 761 as 1st tgt .(can say had to set it so as to make that call look worth a trade. else risk-reward ratio would have goten beaten up).

i learned it hard way. u try to evolve from this.

Last edited:
well 730 is a safe stoploss . if hits then exit every long position. else hold suggested. next 12 hours crucial. if 730 holds for next 12 hours..we might need to prepare for up move. so waiting...

yup. n warrior wont give up.

cool! i like that(y)

in market time frame matters alot.
yesterdays call cant be re-traded next day.

So ur saying, Gold is a Buy @ 750.8 $ and I should place my stoploss @ 742, correct?>>yes
So once Gold breaks 750.8 $ its a buy, correct? >>yes, n we buyed..n it melted down till 735 to hit risky stoploss. safe stoploss is 730 $. as the call has got terminated ... u can choose any level to enter n i have provided u stoploss of 730 $. tgts are thr too and this time, if buying here..add 753 as a tgt.the mistake in last call was

1) entry was to be break above 748 $ (but i gave 2.8 $ in the name of volatility ..in addition to 7 $ , as when i gave call,the prices were at 743 $ ) .

2) 757 was resistance, i ignored it n set 761 as 1st tgt .(can say had to set it so as to make that call look worth a trade. else risk-reward ratio would have goten beaten up).

i learned it hard way. u try to evolve from this.

Thanx Suji.

OK - I'm going live today... In @ 749 w/stoploss @ 730.

Let's hope this works... :clover: