Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are those stops guaranteed in case we get an 'event'? :whistling

Stopped out on this trade.

Looks like we may be now at the bottom for this year on Dow.

If we draw a trend line from 10 OCT 2002 low and 12 MAR 2003 low it takes us to where we are now.

May buy again around 10320 with stop at 10200.

u guys can subscribe for mail notification of updates to.. currently its limited to first 30 members only. will add more if more people joins.

:clap::clap::clap:C@LL$:clap::clap::clap:

thats our site

Excellent nice site Sujith and Trent for your help.

I have registered my interest.

iii site is down for weeekend. is your 830 the bottom do you think?looking at the projected charts on this site it could go down before an up to 900 cheers peter

Not sure if bottom is in hence tight stop at break even.

My initial target for this trade is 844.

If 830 gets taken out I will set another buy order at 821 and stop at 819.

should we monitor this site while you work out the bugs?

Sure 55mph .. Sujith is posting some charts there and we are working to see what's
best for a sort of additional service to you guys on the thread.

I'm sorry if it is down sometimes (not often) - it's the hosting. First task is to just get
some faster hosting for it - no biggee. Despite it's being free ( and Sujith has no plans
to make it paid anytime soon either ) we'll try and get a usefull and fast site together.

But this thread is the place to keep your eye on - Sujith will be posting his calls here
primarily, but experimenting with posting some calls to the blog - which go to email of
subscribers to the blog, for those that can't be watching all the time for the calls on the
thread.

That's where we are now, until Sujith or I let you know of anything different. We'll
keep you posted :)

Sure 55mph .. Sujith is posting some charts there and we are working to see what's
best for a sort of additional service to you guys on the thread.

I'm sorry if it is down sometimes (not often) - it's the hosting. First task is to just get
some faster hosting for it - no biggee. Despite it's being free ( and Sujith has no plans
to make it paid anytime soon either ) we'll try and get a usefull and fast site together.

But this thread is the place to keep your eye on - Sujith will be posting his calls here
primarily, but experimenting with posting some calls to the blog - which go to email of
subscribers to the blog, for those that can't be watching all the time for the calls on the
thread.

That's where we are now, until Sujith or I let you know of anything different. We'll
keep you posted :)

Thanks for the update Trent.

in on dow long at 10250, placed stop at 10190.

Madness just fell on open, if stop gets triggered we may certainley be heading for 10000!

in on dow long at 10250, placed stop at 10190.

Madness just fell on open, if stop gets triggered we may certainley be heading for 10000!

My trend charts are reflecting a support line at 10198. Your stop looks good, wondering if you should have waited a little bit to enter the market though.

Did you see USD take off at the same time? If this trend continues for the next 3-4 hour, gold will open down...maybe even open down around it's support line.

My trend charts are reflecting a support line at 10198. Your stop looks good, wondering if you should have waited a little bit to enter the market though.

Did you see USD take off at the same time? If this trend continues for the next 3-4 hour, gold will open down...maybe even open down around it's support line.

Yes your right, got in too soon.

How did you come to support at 10198?

Its hard to judge as seems like nothing now below until 10000.

Im out of gold with small profit.

Yes your right, got in too soon.

How did you come to support at 10198?

Its hard to judge as seems like nothing now below until 10000.

Im out of gold with small profit.

1. I started with a Dec. contract in a 5 min. chart.
  2. I drew the resistance line across the two highs during the period that the chart covered.
  3. I then found the lowest point from the resistance line (which happened to fall on the 29th)
  4. I drew another parallel line (to the resistance line) through this low point (this new line becomes the support line.
    As long as the trend is maintained the trading range remains between these two lines.

1. I started with a Dec. contract in a 5 min. chart.
  2. I drew the resistance line across the two highs during the period that the chart covered.
  3. I then found the lowest point from the resistance line (which happened to fall on the 29th)
  4. I drew another parallel line (to the resistance line) through this low point (this new line becomes the support line.
    As long as the trend is maintained the trading range remains between these two lines.

Cool thanks for insight, looks like I may get stoped out already!
:whistling

Cool thanks for insight, looks like I may get stoped out already!
:whistling

Guys why we dont talk about the dow in a Dow Thread?
I think this is a Gold call ,long term medium term and intraday term thread, sorry only my opinion.

I think this is a Gold call ,long term medium term and intraday term thread, sorry only my opinion.

platamania , i take it upon myself for being the reason for dow discussions.

Yes you have point that this is gold calls thread , but lately i have started giving dow , ftse , currency and crude calls too. It won't be easy for me to give various calls at various threads.So instead , i give my every call here.

I do realise that 8 out of 10 members here don't trade dow , or ftse and the like. But on the other side, you can take this opportunity as a understanding n learning experience for other markets.Diversification helps your portfolio . :) . I hope u understand n am not pushing u to accept it. You will get gold calls as email notification if you are subscribed..So thats one option.

platamania , i take it upon myself for being the reason for dow discussions.

Yes you have point that this is gold calls thread , but lately i have started giving dow , ftse , currency and crude calls too. It won't be easy for me to give various calls at various threads.So instead , i give my every call here.

I do realise that 8 out of 10 members here don't trade dow , or ftse and the like. But on the other side, you can take this opportunity as a understanding n learning experience for other markets.Diversification helps your portfolio . :) . I hope u understand n am not pushing u to accept it. You will get gold calls as email notification if you are subscribed..So thats one option.

ditto, plus the above mentioned markets are all linked, they run concurrently or countercurrent to each other. when Dow starts up usually the USD will travel with it and gold is typically getting ready to move the other direction. To try to limit the tread to only gold and not look at or understand these other markets MANY wrong calls will be made.

Just my 2 cents. DYODD

Thread has evolved. The DOW is traded by people who are also gold traders. One thread makes total sense