Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread has evolved. The DOW is traded by people who are also gold traders. One thread makes total sense

I am reminded of those automatic stock picking systems that trawl through hundreds of symbols matching whatever signals you have told it to look for. So if you are looking for double bottoms it will find stocks that have that feature instead of watching a single one and waiting for a double bottom occur.

The problem with trading a single market is you will spend most of your time waiting for the charts to give you a clear signal. It doesn't matter what system you use to obtain those signals, most of the time they wont be present. This leads to random trades due to the frustration of doing nothing day after day.

If the gold market is not doing anything then its more efficient to move your money to trade an instrument where your system says there is going to be more action. Doing this by scanning charts with your own eyes is going to take too much time.

This would lead to a discussion of what attributes make the best signals and which instruments that have occurred in. Extending from gold to dow and ftse is a start but there are thousands of instruments out there.

I was thinking of coding my own package to do this. I'm sure there are many out there but by coding ones own you have complete control over workings and functionality.

Are the packages that are already in the wild successful? Does anyone have much experience? Cheers

just back in the office, wow what did i miss. anyone know why the 30 point ride and anyone looking at buying this dip

my day start with minus, waiting for a chance to go long,
Suji, what d u think a good point for long?

medium term holders , gold . . Buy on dip with safe stoploss 818 $. Targeting 910-960-1000 and above.

Wait for fall to buy. Good entry will come.

if you think its going to drop for the long entry is it worth placing a short bet now? or is it too risky