Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what is pin bar? like a doji? (ie open=close)

what is significance?
from what ive seen hr candles arent very useful, only hr trendlines, 4h candles are much better

I am in a bar now :cheers:

edit

Oil uptrend for a week broken this evening

edit

4 day DOWntrend resistance still holding - for now

Last edited:
Hello!

I'm Quad G from Kitco.

I finally decided to check this place out. And hope to learn some from Sujith, Rodin and perhaps others.

I like your thought Rodin that 736 was a wave 4 kiss of wave 1. Is your wave 3 smaller or longer than wave 1? Where can I see your LT count?

TIA

Hey QG,
GOOD TO SEE YA HERE(y)
Please also share your views (like in kitco):idea: here with the great people like Suji and Rodin.
Why didn't u use the same name (just curious)

Hey QG,
GOOD TO SEE YA HERE(y)
Please also share your views (like in kitco):idea: here with the great people like Suji and Rodin.
Why didn't u use the same name (just curious)

Someone else has Quad G here, So I couldn't take it.

Thanks for the welcome, I'll be monitoring both forums for a while. i came here to rub elbows with Sujith, hoping to learn from his good techniques, as well as Rodin and others. I'm always interested in adding to my knowledge base.

Right now I'm MT bearish below 900. I think a drop to 835-845 in the days ahead is very reasonable.

Someone else has Quad G here, So I couldn't take it.

Thanks for the welcome, I'll be monitoring both forums for a while. i came here to rub elbows with Sujith, hoping to learn from his good techniques, as well as Rodin and others. I'm always interested in adding to my knowledge base.

Right now I'm MT bearish below 900. I think a drop to 835-845 in the days ahead is very reasonable.

u can use similar name mate..like qud G ...all we need is the Q,D,G in ur name :p .

well i am an opportunistic call giver.i give calls for just 3 $ tgts . ryt now feeling for a buy with stop at 884 $ ..tgt is 890 $ only.

u have to teach me elliote wave am terrible in it. :D ..... n help e in trading too as am a novice trader.

890 seems like a tomb stone.:(
If it's not breached in another 30 mins, I see a down trend coming.
Suji, any advice?

i personally think its going to start going back down a bit before it comes up more (but then again suj you are the man) ill sit this one out and watch tho. I personally think the current top is 891 then decline probably to ~885-886 before a further move up (or down)

i personally think its going to start going back down a bit before it comes up more (but then again suj you are the man) ill sit this one out and watch tho. I personally think the current top is 891 then decline probably to ~885-886 before a further move up (or down)

am expecting a spike too. hope this time its up ..above 891 should give nice profits. below 887.5 it can go down..but we have stoploss for tht :)