Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any calls sujit?

i was eager to give sell call at 900 $ but stop is 910 yaar. n for buy stop is 885 $ as stop.

wat can i say? so wait till inventory . i personally sold at 900 n covered at 893 $. but my stoploss was at 911 $ . so wide.

so guys would it be fine if i give u such wide stops? as safe traders wont be able to trade them. i like to keep an average of 3 $ stops foe everycall so that the smallest investor can trade.

i was eager to give sell call at 900 $ but stop is 910 yaar. n for buy stop is 885 $ as stop.

wat can i say? so wait till inventory . i personally sold at 900 n covered at 893 $. but my stoploss was at 911 $ . so wide.

so guys would it be fine if i give u such wide stops? as safe traders wont be able to trade them. i like to keep an average of 3 $ stops foe everycall so that the smallest investor can trade.

ye wider stops will be fine!!

Hello!

I'm Quad G from Kitco.

I finally decided to check this place out. And hope to learn some from Sujith, Rodin and perhaps others.

I like your thought Rodin that 736 was a wave 4 kiss of wave 1. Is your wave 3 smaller or longer than wave 1? Where can I see your LT count?

TIA

F**** 'em

How many major peaks?

how many major corrections?

Do we have a wave 1/4 kiss?

big.chart

Welcome to 5 next stop 2012

Way I see it today is

250>730 = 480 rise then swift correction to 550 (150)

550>1030 = 480 rise then swift correction to 730

730>7000 = 21/12/2012 and DOW will be 7000

last is wild guess of course

law of alternation 2 cannot be same as 4 and they are not but they do take similar times

so no 640 in this count

Hello!

I'm Quad G from Kitco.

I finally decided to check this place out. And hope to learn some from Sujith, Rodin and perhaps others.

I like your thought Rodin that 736 was a wave 4 kiss of wave 1. Is your wave 3 smaller or longer than wave 1? Where can I see your LT count?

TIA

hey quad...u will like here very much,.....good to see you@

Hello!

I'm Quad G from Kitco.

TIA

hey quad g ..why u didnt take "quad g" as profile name ???

welcomeee :clap:

Hello!

I'm Quad G from Kitco.

TIA

Hi Q you see my rough numbers 1 = 3 and 5 = massive extension = what you expect in commods. oil to ??? and gold:eek:il ratio back to normal and silver:gold to 30-15:1

in which case we are in 1 of 1 of 5. Plently of opps to get on b4 3 starts. the slope will start shallow and build to a crescendo in late 2012 as TPTB Rothschild cartel unleash something nasty

FOUR may be caused by a much reduced population = lower global demand for stuff

There's no stopping their satanic majesties. People just don't want to know.

Hello!

I'm Quad G from Kitco.

TIA

Hey Pal,

Good to see you here....:)

From 11 Aug until now on the 1 hour chart (and others) the DOW has been showing +ve divergence MACD. This is a coiled spring and goes with the huge falling wedge. Very soon the DOW will break out in a massive short squeeze in time for the US election. The rate of climb will be gold-like because so is the chart. Gold will fall back then but not to lower low. I think 790. Oil will make a lower low in the late 70's. I think this will happen. Also the commercials are long the DOW on COT

From 11 Aug until now on the 1 hour chart (and others) the DOW has been showing +ve divergence MACD. This is a coiled spring and goes with the huge falling wedge. Very soon the DOW will break out in a massive short squeeze in time for the US election. The rate of climb will be gold-like because so is the chart. Gold will fall back then but not to lower low. I think 790. Oil will make a lower low in the late 70's. I think this will happen. Also the commercials are long the DOW on COT

I agree with your dow rally predcition, but cannot see the falling wedge u speak of