Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think today is pretty pivotal, gold has been rejected too often above 900 now, so if it doesnt manage to close even close to it, sujith bear counts looks in play, possibly 830 over next few days

I agree with your dow rally predcition, but cannot see the falling wedge u speak of

Gold

big.chart

DOW

edit

DOW wedge baseline goes back further

big.chart

big.chart

so similar

Rodin:

does this mean u expect both to rally?

U expect gold to first move down to 790, therefore do u expect also much lower dow before the rally?

I was expecting the Dow rally to occur very soon, dont expect us to see much (if any) lower prices than today...

does this mean u expect both to rally?

U expect gold to first move down to 790, therefore do u expect also much lower dow before the rally?

I was expecting the Dow rally to occur very soon, dont expect us to see much (if any) lower prices than today...

Gold and DOW to reverse soon I think. Time for DOW rally now. What news coming this week?

Gold and DOW to reverse soon I think. Time for DOW rally now. What news coming this week?

the main news is today, ie bernanke testfying to arrnage the bailout.
should go through
and we already had dow touch the large downtrend channel last week, and vix is close to highs (since aug07 anyway).

ur 3 peaks +domed house looking like a likely scenario, let the dow rally, confidence come back, vix tank , maybe dow =12k, then time to buy naked low delta puts for cheap!

My short hedge silver is now up to 40%

big.chart

...note MACD -ve div

Options expire tomorrow

double top alert (almost)

sold gold 885.

eur failed to hold, crude now tanking
and gold last thurs failed to hold 900, then monday it held only to puke tuesday, and today we have agin failed.
lookling for lower levels next 2 days

bounces feel like weak longs trying to buy any dip they see, reminds me of price action last time we were at 970

EDIT
but be warned ..... i am wrong 9/10 times !!!

the main news is today, ie bernanke testfying to arrnage the bailout.
should go through
and we already had dow touch the large downtrend channel last week, and vix is close to highs (since aug07 anyway).

ur 3 peaks +domed house looking like a likely scenario, let the dow rally, confidence come back, vix tank , maybe dow =12k, then time to buy naked low delta puts for cheap!

DOW to higher than 12K I think