Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can anyone explain to me how sujith's trick works? once he said put a small bid at closing, which can catch either long or short?
Thanks

Hi flywithdream,

the idea is that if it moves, it tends to move quite a long way in a given direction. So say the market is at 780 just before closing. Put in an order above or below by a few points and the idea is that if the market doesn't gap (which it did at the start of the week), then your order will get filled and then carry on in the same direction and you can take it off for a profit.

the difficulty is working out where to put your order, and for that you need Sujith's skill. the other issue at the moment with these whippy markets is that you could get filled and the market turns around on you. thats why people are sitting on their hands at the moment.

If you're interested, look back in about the first 70 pages of this thread for a guy called MrJArthur (I think) he had a similar trick for use over periods when economic data was being released. I've tried that a few times with great success.

Regards,

someone's screwing with the low volume...

Asia doesn't buy like this.

since no ones really talking here, i'll just make alittle chit chat to pass the time

how do you know asia doesnt buy like this
what was you expecting the price to be
and while your at it whats your target?

It's very important that we know the markets and their nature since that's what we do. KOG and Sujith both know this.

There was a post a while back (can't rem if it was here or on Kitco) about the nature of markets.
Whichever of our Guru's posted it, there was definitive reactions to the market movements, such as -

"If there is a dump of $10 between London close and NY Open, expect a rally of at least 20 dollars in the late session" [EXAMPLE]

i can't remember it exactly but try to learn that is like trying to put a french curve ruler to everything on earth.

I know asia doesn't buy like this because I watch asia, day in and day out. This is abnormal. Asia's volume is exceedingly low, and it is unable to move that much.
If you recall, usually when Asia rams the px up, london will punish them for it and go the opposite. Same thing with sell offs.

It's very important that we know the markets and their nature since that's what we do. KOG and Sujith both know this.

There was a post a while back (can't rem if it was here or on Kitco) about the nature of markets.
Whichever of our Guru's posted it, there was definitive reactions to the market movements, such as -

"If there is a dump of $10 between London close and NY Open, expect a rally of at least 20 dollars in the late session" [EXAMPLE]

i can't remember it exactly but try to learn that is like trying to put a french curve ruler to everything on earth.

I know asia doesn't buy like this because I watch asia, day in and day out. This is abnormal. Asia's volume is exceedingly low, and it is unable to move that much.
If you recall, usually when Asia rams the px up, london will punish them for it and go the opposite. Same thing with sell offs.

i have been watching this crap for about 5 years .....it is rare that asis ramps pog but they do somestimes (as well as a occasional hard dump ) and u know the the trend is changing when london and NY follow through with asia which might be the case very soon i hope:clover: