Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best is to stay flat as there is so much volatility past 2 days. Wait to see if a trend establishes and jump in if you have time. A cut should be good for gold but I expect Fed to stay put so wording on outlook will be key to gold's next move

a fed cut would signal a weak dollar. no cut, the dollar firms and gold goes down.

i don't think we see a cut today. it would add to speculation that the financial system is tettering on the brink. then again, i am often wrong.

Next short at 779 coming up

778.5 stop 779.5

sell triggered but no momentum

flat for even not interested

Last edited:
785.5? :|:sneaky::innocent::whistle:cry::clover:

suji, you're not too bearish. from my perspective, gold is being held up with tooth picks .

global financial panic is in the air and gold is 780. Investors had two days to express their commitment to gold. (n)

Any target for tonite?

I bet some "BIGs" are watching this forum....I was going to set my stoploss @784, it flased 784.5, luckily I had not pressed my enter button.:whistling
they might hear u, carefull... we are suppose to be discreet or they go against ur trade... j.k ahha

I just bet £20 that oil ends higher today currently down $4 and change trading stops 7.30 UK time

15 mins after rate cut...

odds are currently at maximum because of small delta

50:1

£40 to make £1000 :whistling

Hi Guys,

I've just gone long on Gold at 779.

Fed expecting to cut interest rates in next 40 mins.

This should push gold higher.

Stop placed just below todays low.