Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
I'm wondering what cutting rates actually achieves...inflation was reported as ok and the stock market isnt down do much to worry them.

I'm wondering what cutting rates actually achieves...inflation was reported as ok and the stock market isnt down do much to worry them.

They will only cut if they are concerned with credit drying up which at the rates bank are failing is a definite possibility

I love how everybody and his brother maintains that the FED will not cut rates, yet when the news is officially released that rates will stay at 2.0, gold drops.

Sheesh.

Last edited:
I love how everybody and his brother maintains that the FED will not cut rates, yet when the news is officially released, gold drops.

Why?

why should gold rise if the Fed doesn't cut rates. lower rates would weaken the US dollar as gvt security yields would decrease. a stronger dollar typically reflects in weaker gold.

why should gold rise if the Fed doesn't cut rates. lower rates would weaken the US dollar as gvt security yields would decrease. a stronger dollar typically reflects in weaker gold.
I'm just saying, the surprise would have been if FED had changed rates.
Yet they maintain current rates and there is still a knee jerk reaction south on gold.

Good luck !

I'm just saying, the surprise would have been if FED had changed rates.
Yet they maintain current rates and there is still a knee jerk reaction south on gold.

Good luck !

if they had dropped rates, gold would be over 800 right now. jmho.