Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no worry. I still hold a bit long $905 and wont cut off

I noticed that you also from Canada...somehow in my profile they screwed up the canadian flag....

Do you use CMC market too ?

I must say, you are really brave man that still holding 905..

I noticed that you also from Canada...somehow in my profile they screwed up the canadian flag....

Do you use CMC market too ?

I must say, you are really brave man that still holding 905..

Mad,

Since you are also from Canada. Might I ask what broker you are using and whether you are using the broket for both spot and futures? And also what spread you get on spot gold?

Thanks

Mad,

Since you are also from Canada. Might I ask what broker you are using and whether you are using the broket for both spot and futures? And also what spread you get on spot gold?

Thanks

I am using the online treading software, Market Maker from CMC Market.

Spread for the Spot gold is US$ 1 but their spot price is $1.5-$2 higher than actual spot price.

What do you use ?

EDIT :

I am also using CMC but i found couple of problems
1. you can't open mulitple position at same time. software automatically accumulate your short and long positions....that is really a pain....u can't tread short term and long term at same time..
2. I believe that they have much higher spread and that's how they are making their money....SPOT price is always $1.5-$2 higher than actual spot price( netdania.com)

Last edited:
WOW !!! what a fall..... i see a dump move tomorrow as well.. what is your take sujit...

should i take profit from 774 or wait for more ( am i greedy ;) )

guys CMC is not very good i used it for a few months ...take a look at IG markets...they are much better and started with them today! much easier to use can put better stoploss and its easier to put limits...etc..a lot easier!

so Sujit you saying, put a sell order to open if it reaches to 758.5, and now put a buy order with a stop loss at 758.5.....this is for long term...say a month or so, for me personally

it means to keep a waiting pre-sell order below today's low.Keep sell around 758.5 $. If it hits , you can get 755 , else we will buy and it becomes your stoploss.

Assumption today's low is the bottom and it won't have another lower low. What I am saying what if POG gives a slight breach 758.5, e.g. 757 and then turn north.:cry:

same here CMC Market, with 50 cents diff.

Thanks Mad & Fireking. Wondering how come there is such a diffence in spread between the two of you? Fireking did you negotiate your spread when opening your account or is it based on the number of contracts you trade per month?

Using RCG fxtrader but looking to switch. Have same problem with merging orders. Spread is 0.80$.

Note: Sorry Sujith for cluttering your thread!! Guess its a good place to chat while waiting for a double bottom to form on 5 minute chart....:)

so Sujit you saying, put a sell order to open if it reaches to 758.5, and now put a buy order with a stop loss at 758.5.....this is for long term...say a month or so, for me personally

i can't guarantee of that 758 $ stop holding even for this night :p . . . And month ? Lol

joke>>picture abhi baaki hai mere dost !