Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sujith why do you think gold is changing, and now headed higher? decoupling from EUR?

It has held up well, but the only problem for me is that oil chart still needs to move lower, close to 100

I didn't give a confirmed bullish signal. Its just that i sense the momentum gaining and is at infant state.

Crude fell just short of 150 $ . It was too obvious when it crossed 144 $ at that time. I feel now 100 $. So it can 'bluff ' us :) . Then gold can take off too.

Ofcourse i too see the 'obvious' fall :) . And its obvious !. Hope this will help

A good chance things could turn soon. I think it is 50/50 that oil will meet support at 100$ and break the downtrend, if 100 breaks this could go into the 80's in the next couple of months. The key factor for me is China, if Far East growth declines then oil can go lower, if growth continutes to nudge double digits and with the US economy turning around expect energy prices to be back on the up heading into 2009.

I didn't give a confirmed bullish signal. Its just that i sense the momentum gaining and is at infant state.

Crude fell just short of 150 $ . It was too obvious when it crossed 144 $ at that time. I feel now 100 $. So it can 'bluff ' us :) . Then gold can take off too.

Ofcourse i too see the 'obvious' fall :) . And its obvious !. Hope this will help

sure, 100 seems obvious round nu,mber, but the chart says 100-101 is support, here at 106 i cant see any supportive lines.

u r right 150 to obvious so failed at 147, but then there is nt really any way to project an all time high as there arent any resistant levels

sure, 100 seems obvious round nu,mber, but the chart says 100-101 is support, here at 106 i cant see any supportive lines.

u r right 150 to obvious so failed at 147, but then there is nt really any way to project an all time high as there arent any resistant levels

98/99 is more relevant according to the analysts.

i agree with you both sprawl and francis. But new supports can be created !. Well i just give 60-40 to bulls. And am not the kind who is stuburn to market. If i see a safe stoploss for a sell , i have no probs in giving a sell call

i agree with you both sprawl and francis. But new supports can be created !. Well i just give 60-40 to bulls. And am not the kind who is stuburn to market. If i see a safe stoploss for a sell , i have no probs in giving a sell call

opec are likely to cut supply given they are saying the market will be oversupplied in 2009.
we await to see if that $98 area gets support from the bulls.

Opec might cut -reason for bears, hurricane came last week -bullish reason(didn't work) , wednesdays crude inventory was positive for crude-that too didn't work.

Datas will come n go.They never have long lasting influence on charts , as far as i am concerned :) . Am not a fundamental data collector.So i have less knowledge in all these. Sorry :)

does any one else think that the POG may drop a bit before we see a rally up....i remeber Sujit saying before that it need to reach a bottom before it can or do you think we have already seen this bottom

Freddie and Fannie is very bad news for the markets and we can see a sharp fall tomorrow.

The dollor will weaken with the news and should push gold back up as the chart is already indicating a bullish move.

If gold stays above 817 this will be confirmation in my view.

I can see a easy rally to 820 tomorrow.

Freddie and Fannie is very bad news for the markets and we can see a sharp fall tomorrow.

The dollor will weaken with the news and should push gold back up as the chart is already indicating a bullish move.

If gold stays above 817 this will be confirmation in my view.

I can see a easy rally to 820 tomorrow.

putting freddie and fannie in the hand of the dollar printing company "the government" is not a bad news , i see it the other way around , $ will be bullish and gold will drop.

putting freddie and fannie in the hand of the dollar printing company "the government" is not a bad news , i see it the other way around , $ will be bullish and gold will drop.

Look at futures of eur/usd and gbp/usd this will indicate direction.

Dollar will weaken as a result of freddie and fannie. Yes they can print all the dollars they want but dollar will be worthless due to currecy debt.

They may pump up markets but this is really bad as they basically admit the 2 biggest lenders have gone bankrupt!