Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't say anything. Trail stop and Sit patiently. Keep it at 804.8 $. Lets see the game. As said in the morning , profit booking is occuring.

must say the posts in this forum are far better than kitco and kogs today.:smart:

thanks mate. This is what i wanted to hear for so long :) (regarding kitco.But no disrespect to king)

this is not a place where you will see 'lMO , IMHO ' , but , if , i suggest and all that.

You people are wandering over net so that you can nail onto something that can help you make profit out of market.Well , you get that here.We don't think why this happened or when that will happen.We run with market and take out profit drop by drop.We keep our stoplosses small . . . We are misers but we are smart !. :D

Yep :D - $19 (2 trades).

I went in, I came out, I went back in at a lower price (on Sujith's view of heavy recovery) - then Boom!

Congrats all longs. And thanks as ever Sujith! - And Yvij for original call.

you are one great follower of my calls. . . . And adding more than 20 % into your account daily. :) . Very impressed. !.

Last edited:
Market can rally up heavily. Stoploss is below todays low. This is view. Not a call. You know the stoploss . . . Can do accordingly :)

i said this at london session when price was 795 $. It went upto 819 $

I got a sell signal in it. But not giving any call. Am busy :D

i said this when gold kissed 812 $ in newyork session. Price came back till 795 $.

Was busy with some work , so could not give calls.But hope all did accordingly :) . And i see all in profit here.

sujithsstorock:
I'm new here. I saw your posting in KoG and introduced here by you. I'm interested in your calls and expect your clues later.

sujithsstorock:
I'm new here. I saw your posting in KoG and introduced here by you. I'm interested in your calls and expect your clues later.

welcome :)

just take sometime through random pages and check for the calls and there results . :) .

Gold's fridays behaviour is the first indication of coming 'trend change'.

From bearish , its gonna take a 'u' turn upwards . Buy on dips is the strategy for remaining month,

if 789 gets broken below , the count is killed !. So stoploss is below 789 $.