Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10 $ booked profit in gold buy and still one lot holding with trail stop at 809 $.

Today sold at 786 hit stop at 795 $. Loss of 9 $ . Then again sold at 794.5 which hit stop at 796.2.Loss of 2 $.Total loss is 11 $ and profit is 10$. So we are 1 $ loss over all.

tomorrow

Sujith, what do you think for the rest of the week?
Will we see another good rally 2mrw?
If so, where would you leave your bids?

Thanks in advance for your help

Sujith, what do you think for the rest of the week?
Will we see another good rally 2mrw?
If so, where would you leave your bids?

Thanks in advance for your help

2mrw is crude inventory day.if crude holds above 115 $ even after 1 hour from inventory results, i will get bullish n confirm 772 $ as bottom for the year.but a double bottoming holds a distant possibility.(not likely though)-all these decisions will be taken after considering inventory results n its imoact on market

if the above scenario hold, then we are tgting 823-835-844-860 $ medium term targets.

else , if 793 $ broken below n 782 $ broken 2mrw due to crude breaking below 110 $..we will see another round of sell off.

2mrw is a decisive day..!:rolleyes:

Sorry I dont think it hit your 2nd target 808 at 6.59..price at that stage was 810.4..after 5.00pm the lowest it traded was 809.9 at 18.12..

i think you are a great trader but you do push your luck at times.

Sorry I dont think it hit your 2nd target 808 at 6.59..price at that stage was 810.4..after 5.00pm the lowest it traded was 809.9 at 18.12..

i think you are a great trader but you do push your luck at times.

i was wondering the same. i gave that post after reading an stupid guys trade saying he sold at 812 $ n covered at 808 $. i was cheching graph n didnt take find the dip too. but as no one complained,i didnt go for correction. thanks for telling.

oh, by the way...i am more concentrating on giving calls rather than trading. i have my father who will trade upon my calls as he is mostly free for trade.i dont take the burden of trading+analysing all the time. today was a of day for me as a trader :)

edit
hey netdania chart shows a low of 807.35 $ after we shorted. hmmm....should be working upon it from now onwards.:innocent:

Last edited:
no probs..i like your calls but im not a big fan of the staggered targets approach i must say. and i think your stops are too close quite often, as you arent allowing for the spread.

Fair play you are a top drawer analyst though!

no probs..i like your calls but im not a big fan of the staggered targets approach i must say. and i think your stops are too close quite often, as you arent allowing for the spread.

Fair play you are a top drawer analyst though!

thanks for the suggestion :). keeping wide stoploss is not in my wishlist. i usually don't prefer a stop greater than 3 $. all the prices, entry,tgts n stops are in spot (bid) prices. so the spread will be remaining the same,ASK rate is not at all considered about.

due to my real life work,i can check only kitco live charts from my mobile.if u can follow the spot(bid) given thr, u might find it more comfortable.:smart:

today is crude inventory be cautious ....u can find bull n bear trap every where. a big day from my point of view.

at the moment 810-807 $ can come, if 815.5 $ not covered above.

I see 808 being a key level for now. For the first day in weeks I am now looking to enter long.
If price drops to around 810 I'm gonna jump on board...