Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
where is your article 'gold logic using sentiments and emotions' available ?

GOLD jOURNEY THIS YEAR . . . Logic using SENTIMENTS And EMOTIONS !

Gold journey till 1033 $ . . . When gold crossed the barrier of 1000 $,take a common mans outlook. It crossed 1000 $ every data,news coming out is predicting 2000 $ by year end . . . Atleast 1100 $ is a surest sure.Lets buy.

When u are so simple convinced about it . . . Similar logic will all others use.May be 80 % of people out there thought the same.

One should remember that,when one buys a futures contract,other one sells it.His mind set is favouring a fall while yours is favouring a bull run.But when majority is in bullish view,sellers are diminished.Confirming a bull,all you people are compelled to buy at the price where seller sells . . Very low.Thus minority wins here.

It caused a sell off till 850 $. End of part 1 .

Part 2

consolidation began. Range was 850$ to 880 $. Those holding physical n all at 1000 $ region. . . There hopes got killed.They think as 900 $ is not getting crossed,and all are talking about 800 $,i will ride the down move when it touches 880 $.And he sells off his 1000 $ holding at 880 $. While those who are new entry think they will ride from 850 $ till 1000 $ back.This leads to mixture of feelings and consolidation occurs.No one knows where exactly we are going to ? End of part 2

some news,data like US weakening n the like breaks out.900 $ broken.Here we come new highs in gold.I should buy right now ?No lets 950 $ cross. That should confirm it.So all got bullish again.Majority got bullish again.Anyone out there thinking of 800 $ anywhere?Nope.Result ? Minority won.You got to buy at lower rate.Prices fell drastically to 880$ back.

Majority still holding the buy from 980 $ n stuff.And there is a hope, 850 $ should hold.So again buy and average here at 880 $.Again sellers low at this low level and averaging in addition to buying continue. This was the affect of 850 $.This sentimental affect lead to break of 850 $.

Was there anyone who kept an buy order below 850 to be bought ? Nope. Next support levels is 825 $ totally unexpected fall.Fall was so furious,people waited to buy new around 825 $ this lead to 805 $.Now confirmed 800 $ should hold.Sellers booked profit. Buyers entered new buyers and those holding started averaging again.

"Today 785 $.800 $ broken.All those bulls are loosing hope of staying in.All are talking of 730 $ as 800 $ is broken below.And journey back to 1000 $ is a big task.All those holding buy will exit with lose or due to margin call.

Here comes the future . . . . . 800 $ broken above due to less number of buyers.People get doubtful.Is it time to buy?Risky ones will buy and safe ones will till 850 $ to buy.Those majority of sellers still lingering with 730 $ as target will still believe its coming.Sellers will sell on rise.This causes a consolidation between 780 $ to 825 $."

Then in september , gold demand rises as usual.825 $ broken . . . 850 $ broken or a small dip, then again up and 900 $ here we come. All buyers reenter.

Then let time tell where prices need to go.

Ofcourse i don't have anyproof.Its all upto your senses to believe or just write it off saying 'nonsense'.Anything accepted :)

@@@@@@@@ @ @ @

its highlighted in "quotes" !

srock, im long at the moment, what you think?
hold on o/n , let asia take oit higher ?
or profit take here at 800+?

Sujith is the goldmeister, but I'd say its definitely woth a sell somewhere around here for a push back down. As explained above, its consolidating and its at the top of the range. an 802 sell for a push back down to below 795 seems like a good risk reward with a stop just above 805.

Sujith is the goldmeister, but I'd say its definitely woth a sell somewhere around here for a push back down. As explained above, its consolidating and its at the top of the range. an 802 sell for a push back down to below 795 seems like a good risk reward with a stop just above 805.

thanks.
I'm just thinking Asia will see strong price action in US as a good signal to take it higher....
I think I'll reduce and leave a stop below for balance

btw i think that if dow closes below 11500 it will have broken lower from a wedge formed over last few weeks, so we should see a lot more downside.
Just wanted to mention this in case safe-haven buyers return to gold mkt if stocks start free falling again

i respect your logic. Its absolutely correct.And am in agreement with you whole heartedly.

There lays the problem.My heart is asking to sell.And thus out-smart the market.But get humble and follow gold like a baby.

Here is where i always go against my wish. . . . My gut mind says,gold will go up so as to bring in more buyers. 815 should be reached tomorrow,i recon.

Consolidation can get wider as time goes.We are still holding our buy. Trail stop at 794 $.We will sell when it goes a little higher.

I WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME ALL NEW VISITORS OF OUR THREAD !.

I HOPE YOU WILL FIND THIS PLACE WORTH OF YOUR TIME :) .

ENJOY

regards
SUJITH s s

you caught the bulls eye :) congrats.

After few hours euro dipped and stay at low.Closing was just below 800. . . Indications were clear for continued consolidation,but i slept n couldn't update any sell strategy or exit of buys.Sorry .

Once again thanks wibble. You are helping us alot :) . Cheers

Another day of consolidation expected.Trading range so far was 788 -803 $. This likely to get wider or shrink.Yesterdays Openings n closing rates can be repeated today. . . . Another choppy n boring day it seems..

Thanks Sujith! glad to be able to add something to your page. I agree it's probably going to range trade today, but I'm sitting on my hands at the moment because I can't really see what this market is going to do next. I can't see it setting much of a new low if at all, will probably look to get long at 794 or thereabouts. What say you, Goldmeister Sujith? Anyone else got any ideas?

I am scaling in longs and am looking for a good bounce coming soon and this is a long term view and not day trading am keeping wide stops. loooking firtst target as minimum 835 zone.

rgds
z

Thanks Sujith! glad to be able to add something to your page. I agree it's probably going to range trade today, but I'm sitting on my hands at the moment because I can't really see what this market is going to do next. I can't see it setting much of a new low if at all, will probably look to get long at 794 or thereabouts. What say you, Goldmeister Sujith? Anyone else got any ideas?

we are about to crash land in gold.Forget longs.Watch out to sell on rise.Am at college so can't update.Sorry.

Sell with stoploss 795 . Big one. Or 789 (risky stop).Target 777-774-764-break below leads to 750.Will be back after some hours

Hmmm,gold have intermediate support at 783.USD looking week.Positive at the moment.

We will enter market at newyork.I think gold is safe to sell below 782 , or around 791 (which ever comes).

Consolidation wedge is in declining trend channel.