Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stoploss hit at $795.. cant win em all..keep going mate

yes. Stop hit. I will take it as the second worst call so far.First one being a buy at 930 which hit stop at 918 $.

Thanks for taking it with a smille. I would be more hard working from now onwards.Sorry for the mistake :)

problem there is that with the spread if you sell at 794.5, the quote will be around 794.5-795.5. Therefore its onbly got to move 1 ticks. and you have lost your 2 ticks.

Think you need to widen your stop a bit,that ones been hit straight away. I say at least 5 points away from opening price...any thgoughts

Hi guys,

I'm looking to reenter and build back my long position for long term investement.

Gold seems to be very oversold so I guess we are looking at a strong bounce tomorrow.

Do you all agree that we are close to a bottom or are technicals still showing further decline?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Definitely would not buy yet, it has been 'oversold' for some time now but has still fallen.
Don't guess when we have bottomed watch the price action for confirmation. And confirmation is something we don't have right now at all.

Hi guys,

I'm looking to reenter and build back my long position for long term investement.

Gold seems to be very oversold so I guess we are looking at a strong bounce tomorrow.

Do you all agree that we are close to a bottom or are technicals still showing further decline?

Any thoughts?

Thanks
short term looks like we could bounce from here (790 ish) to 804 again...above 804 targets 823... then 845...would need SOLID break above 870 ish to favour bulls again..:clap:. for info only - I am small long with stop close by...looking to play the oversold bounce:idea:... - similar view for silver and CRUDE

A break below 770 - could see 750 quickly and maybe lower....(n)

looks like gold traders will need to be nimble for next few weeks...:) take profits when you can...below 750 and especially close to 680-700 level (imho) would start nibbling to build for longer term move...

problem there is that with the spread if you sell at 794.5, the quote will be around 794.5-795.5. Therefore its onbly got to move 1 ticks. and you have lost your 2 ticks.

all price rates are given in SPOT(Bid). As i am on move most of the time.I refer kitco live charts.So to confirm stop hit or target, i refer kitco live charts.

Suji, how many trades do you normally make per day, and what sort of profit target do you look for on average. For example I will only normally place 1 trade a day and happy with a $5 move.

Suji, how many trades do you normally make per day, and what sort of profit target do you look for on average. For example I will only normally place 1 trade a day and happy with a $5 move.

its mainly upon my mood.There has been days when i didn't do any trade due to unsure market.

There is no specific target or number of trades.I study the stops.If prices near it and indicators favour my view,i go for it.

Today i was taking a seminar and gave those sell calls while having lunch.Yes,i accept it was a irresponsible act.

Break above 805 $ can give more.If goes below 799 , then short with stoploss 803.2 $. Buy above 805 with stoploss at 802.5