Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Suji, just wondering who long you have been trading gold for. You seem very regimented in your stops and target points - I take my hat off to you :)

I call a bounce in gold and a drop in DOW and all US stocks.
I'm shorting the mini dow with a decently wide stop loss.

Gold is getting pretty close to a trendline at 897/8 area, if it holds support at that line (which it has done the last 10 or so times it has been around that area) I think we could see Gold back into the mid 900's... then again I could very easily be wrong so I wouldn't recommend anyone going long off the back of this, but I will be going long with a stop around the 894 area if it goes back down to the 900 mark. If it closes under 900 however that could be a bad signal.

Can go long around 905 $ with stoploss 901 $ target 909-911-914-917 $.

If stop hits , do the sell call.

Euro and silver doing opposite things. And crude sleeping. Confused. Lol

Suji, just wondering who long you have been trading gold for. You seem very regimented in your stops and target points - I take my hat off to you :)

thanks :) . 3 years i have been into this gold stuff. And trading since january 2008.

I love watching gold fall and go up without entering the market.So i can stay away for long time.

Ah ok, I hope you've had a good year in gold :) Are you more of a scalper ($1-$2) a trade or do you prefer the longer trade?

Yep went long at 905.7 but decided to exit shortly after in 906's after it wasn't going anywhere, of course, after I exited it shoots up to 909's. Next time perhaps!

Can go long around 905 $ with stoploss 901 $ target 909-911-914-917 $.

first target 909 $ hit. Profit of 4 $. That sell call costed 2 $ loss (well i sold it earlier and trail stop was hit at break even. But its my personal trade.Those who went short afterwards had a loss of 2 $). So over all 2$ up :) . Trail stop suggested. And wait for next target.

Can hold if goes up ,without coming back, with target 925 $ in coming trading sessions :)

Yep went long at 905.7 but decided to exit shortly after in 906's after it wasn't going anywhere, of course, after I exited it shoots up to 909's. Next time perhaps!

shouldn't be commenting upon this. But out of instinct am saying this.

Market is a flowing river.If you get even a handful of water,be happy.Don't get stressed of missing out on something which never came into your hand.

Its never too early or late to trade.Know your stoploss and go for it.

Just hopped on oil. In at around the 123.4 mark, Cut it in the high 120's and then cringed as it dived into the 119's!! Very annoyed about that. My exits have been awful lately, but glad I caught at least some of that move!

I'm setting up for a long on Gold, around the 895's. Waiting for crude and the USD to stabilize first.

I'm long gold at 897. Targeting 900 > 905. Support at 896 held-up nicely. Will close if it falls into 895's. If it gets about 899 stop moves to B-E.

Well nothing was moving and dollar is still up so sold at 897, it has just jumped into the 890's, as soon as I sold then the price moved. Today is not my day! :(

Today sold and stop hit.Loss of 2$.
Then buyed and first target at 4$ profit was met.
Sold and got 7$ profit.
Over all 7+4-2=9 $ profit.