Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I in the uk and spreadbetting is tax free so dont mind the spreads as much
think thats how they get away with it

I don't think this is entirely true.
I have read in several places that the spreadbet company pays the tax this is included in the spread you pay, Like horse racing You pay the tax upfront and this amount is included in the spread.

thats correct Gamma, but the point is you don't have to hand 41% of your winnings over to the man with the silly eyebrows. You just pay a relatively modest betting tax, the same as you do on a bet on the horses. Great if you make money on big-ish swings, as your marginal tax rate is small.

I don't think this is entirely true.
I have read in several places that the spreadbet company pays the tax this is included in the spread you pay, Like horse racing You pay the tax upfront and this amount is included in the spread.

I mean capital gains tax as to income tax

Hello to the group. I am new to this forum. I am what most traders must think of as dumb money. I believe that inflation will win out handily over the deflation that is in all the news, and as such went long in the physical metals. I still have powder and plan to go long some more, although all the recent changes and direction has me just a little wobbely in the knees.

I began monitoring Kitko's forum to see what the traders were doing and when Sujithsstorock made some posts I found compelling came over here.

I live in San Diego, CA, so if all hell breaks loose at least I will enjoy nice weather as I watch my investment assets evaporate. It is nice that I have never considered my home a financial asset, or experiencing the crushing California home prices are taking would only add to the pain.

Hello to the group.

I began monitoring Kitko's forum to see what the traders were doing and when Sujithsstorock made some posts I found compelling came over here.

welcome :)

hey guys, i was wandering those kitco forums n just found few good experts sticking thr.found alot of our guys there too . i was flodded with private messages within my 2 posts :clap: . . . am getting famous :p lol

trading book

just finished reading mastering the trade by john carter
Very helpful
Could anybody recommend a trading book for set ups for
spread betting which is not full of money management.

I am scaling in longs and am looking for a good bounce coming soon and this is a long term view and not day trading am keeping wide stops. loooking firtst target as minimum 835 zone.

rgds
z

:clap: have taken some off at 822 and running the rest - will add from dips

gl all(y)