Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its the 61% retracement from the high and low, plus it bounced off it twice about 2-3 hours ago (before the 1st spike up). I didn't say it was a strong level, but its heading back to it now. A pint to anyone who wants a small wager says it bounces off it this time....

Sorry, doberman. I don't spreadbet, the spreads are too wide. I trade futures contracts directly through my employer. Doesn't work for everyone because of size and cost for the small trader, but much easier to trade relatively small movements.

Sorry, doberman. I don't spreadbet, the spreads are too wide. I trade futures contracts directly through my employer. Doesn't work for everyone because of size and cost for the small trader, but much easier to trade relatively small movements.

I in the uk and spreadbetting is tax free so dont mind the spreads as much
think thats how they get away with it

Hi All,

brand new to Trading, first post! Just opened this thread today and tried my luck In at 811 and out at 815. Not a bad start. Thanks for the information.

BTW I Spreadbet using CMC

Welcome rjh :)

We starting to get a nice little community going here :)

Feel free to join in, and lets all try and help each other.

i did that already, way back when joined itself. to somewhere but iam not finding it where now.