Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PS : new members from kitco

please don't go with what i suggest or say at kitco.I was advocating about shorting at 819 $ there.But i didnt :D , i bluffed !.

Our buy call of 804.5 $ almost went near last target of 829 $.Congrats to those who kept cool and held there long :) , and for those who added lots above 821 $ too.Can exit 90 % of lots here. Or trail stoploss to 817 $(risky)

Now lets see, if we can dumb it ;)

you have burned your hands last time. Will tell you the locations to go long. Keep patience.Going long for medium term is not suggested.

Yes yes I lost 47K. I will wait on sidelines for your call SRock.

If you help me recover loss I will be sending you a fat cheque for your valuable time.

Thanks again buddy.

Yes yes I lost 47K. I will wait on sidelines for your call SRock.

If you help me recover loss I will be sending you a fat cheque for your valuable time.

Thanks again buddy.

keep on doing the calls here, i think the cheque will get generated by itself ;)

Hi all,

Will the data being relased today (job losses) and a further announce at 15.00 (uk time) affect gold price?

Also, is there a feeling we will see 120 in oil before going down?

Thanks

Suji, I have 830 marked no my chart as its 61% of last weeks move. Is this a significant level in your eyes? The 38% level at 808 broke and price has moved up to the 61%. This signals a full retracement back upto 865 if 830 breaks?

Suji, I have 830 marked no my chart as its 61% of last weeks move. Is this a significant level in your eyes? The 38% level at 808 broke and price has moved up to the 61%. This signals a full retracement back upto 865 if 830 breaks?

right on the money there :) yes 830 was coming when it broke 805 $. Did you see any sell call for last 2 days ? Even after such a rise is oil inventory , it was 95% sure of fall.Still we didn't go short. :) it paid off !.

guys that short , don't compromise with the stoploss.

Hi all,

Will the data being relased today (job losses) and a further announce at 15.00 (uk time) affect gold price?

Also, is there a feeling we will see 120 in oil before going down?

Thanks

yes jobloss affects gold but on hourly charts only.

If numbers rise, gold goes up.

Oil , no comment :)

So now 830 has broken. As long as price can hold above that level do you think 865 is possible by end of the week?

I'm really not sure, closed out my long for +2. Now flat waiting to see what happens.

I guess this is a good opportunity for a low risk short?