Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sujit, thanks again, nice calling, i had the orders placed that you said went away for an hour now im back, 1 call hit nd in the money, just closed it now for a small profit! thanks!

Might watch and see if 870 support holds, possible reentry point there (long again). DYODD though

PS - Keep an eye on crude, it turned down about the same time as gold did. DOW and US$ are still not movers.

Sujit, thanks again, nice calling, i had the orders placed that you said went away for an hour now im back, 1 call hit nd in the money, just closed it now for a small profit! thanks!

u r welcome :) . dont leave the terminal like this in volatile situations. u never knw when tgt met n stop hit

Wow Dow 9903!

Looks like we may be heading for 9800 as mentioned by Rodin.

Gold struggling to stay above 870.

Good calls Suji!

Suji,

We bounced off the 38.2% retracement from this morning peak twice and it held. Should we not be long?

Ocean,

I didn't even notice that. Good observation. It is also making a real pretty head and shoulders formation also. oh, sorry head and shoulders is in 15 minute chart.

In since 858.5, potential retest of peak??

Ocean, I initially thought we were getting ready to go back down, but we are still showing some strength and I now think we are going to go back up and test the highs. Be careful and keep a tight trailing stop in place. Please DYODD

Ocean, I initially thought we were getting ready to go back down, but we are still showing some strength and I now think we are going to go back up and test the highs. Be careful and keep a tight trailing stop in place. Please DYODD

Thanks N2Metal stoploss at breakeven, gold is leading silver today. Less indicators to go by...