Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have another strong buy signal on FTSE 100 daily contract.

Buy at 4560

Stop 4490

Target 4800, can trail stop 60 points below 4800 for maximum gains.

agreed

but safe entry is 4600 n stop is 4555.. just my view..not a call:)

Yvij, Suji,

I did not enter as Dow was trending down seriously. Dow now stabilizing around -600 (I think??!), is this a good entry point for the FTSE (4840?oops meant 4540)

Last edited:
Everyone, just going over the charts again, I'm not sure we are going much/any higher this round.

Sujith, your views are appreciated. Thanks everyone.

Yen versus Euro

Wow YEN is surging against USD, even more so against dying EUR. Carry trade unwinding fast and pulling the Dow, FTSE with it.

Suji,

What is your take on the Yen?

Last edited:
Everyone, just going over the charts again, I'm not sure we are going much/any higher this round.

Sujith, your views are appreciated. Thanks everyone.

am dead flat in market..watching charts every 15 minutes... we are mid way... stops are tooo wide. 910 for selling and 818 for buying..! medium term

waiting.......

am dead flat in market..watching charts every 15 minutes... we are mid way... stops are tooo wide. 910 for selling and 818 for buying..! medium term

waiting.......

910 can happen in next 2 days and 818 may be next month.. my own view..

Last edited:
Thanks for some of the past responses. No one ever gave me their opinion on whether they thought Silver would hit 9s before high 16s. Any guesses?

I've never seen this US$ and gold both trending down together. They have always run countercurrent to each other. Anyone have any thoughts on what is going on? Is there so much fear that people are running from both currencies?

Yvij, Suji,

I did not enter as Dow was trending down seriously. Dow now stabilizing around -600 (I think??!), is this a good entry point for the FTSE (4840?oops meant 4540)

Glad you did not enter. I spent along time trying to spot the bottom.

I did buy DOW at 9550 but then sold as it looked like it was about to smash through 9500! Gutted, hope this was not the bottom.

May get chance to buy around 9700 level.

FTSE still looks good to buy, just waiting to see how hourly chart progresses.

Should be clearer picture around 0100hrs:)

Hi Rodin and All,

Thanks for inviting me to this site. Let me tell you I got massacred in Silver and Gold today. I was following KOG he literally obliterated people in his gold calls the last few days. Blatently saying "No Stops" that he would give us the exit. Well he exited and then did not tell his subscribers and alot of people over there lost around 120 ticks on gold the last few days. Luckily I had my own stops in place and did not lose that much on his gold plays, however my own silver plays lost me around 80K (Ouch). I have 2500 Ozs at 11.14 and want to increase my position to around 15K Ozs so on the next move up I can hopefully get close to even but I need the high 16s to make it.

I am just asking for your best guess as too where you think I should angle in for the balance of the 15K Ozs as I am willing to deposit more into my account and just hold until breakeven as long as it takes. I figure if I angle in at the current level my average price would be around $10.85. If I put in around 25K more into my account Silver would have to go below $9 for me to be wiped out.

So do you guys think we hit high 16s before we hit $9? I will absolutely not sell/trade until high 16s. Again I am willing to wait as long as I have too or is there that much more downside.
The thing I am mainly worried about is that if the Economies of the world slow down a lot more the industrial demand for silver just won't be there. I know there has to be something going on that with all of this extra credit and money being created we should already be in the 20s in Silver, but someone (conspiracy, maybe just the markets) does not believe there is going to be a problem and the paper money and stock exchanges are a safer place for money.

Humbly Yours,

Richard

i will tell u in money management terms...

take a stoploss of 7 $ (worsest case scenario)

start buying at every dip.. and keep ur last bullet to fire at 9 $. on the move up... exit litttle around 12 $ for profit n re-buy again on lower side. add minimum while falling down n add more while its going in upward direction(thts trend).

getting in at supports n getting out resistances will help u cover 30-40 % of loss before 14 $ is crossed.