Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy Smokes! bot 972.50 sold at 984.20!

S.Rock called that one! And I let it run while SLEEPING!

Easiest money I ever made (excluding all my losing trades).

imo don't short sell, looks like market gonna go higher. Disclaimer: take my advice at your own due diligence.

We came off the high...to bullish to short! Tried and failed. I might go long.
I was late to the short selling party! apparently you have to be invited, lol.

I don't see a direction yet. Consolidation? maybe. Bull run? maybe.
Choppy at the moment.

edit: It IS going down, with an upward retrace...i need a wider stop!

Last edited:
Ok. 969 $ now. Any comment upon it ? ;) i sold again and again on that sell call.Even though i got hit at stop once.I am holding sell 1 at 985 and another at 979 . Target 955-946-935 $ ;) .

Oh ! At the start of this thread someone asked me, do i dictate terms to gold ? . . . Lol . . May i boast and say 'YES' ? . .

Ok jokes apart, i was seriously looking forwards to this correction in gold.But holded back a bit for crude to top out. He gave the crash signal and i sold gold. Simple :)

I am waiting for 970 to be broken. If it takes a support there, it might just show 980 $ in london session. Then at night profit booking might crash the bullions..

i said these words 10 hours back from now.Before london opening.It went up till 987 $.Then crashed to 967 and below at US !... Anyone questioning technical trading out there? ;)

I had a short ready but stopped myself out shortly before the big drop! Shucks. 12$ profit isn't bad. I'm taking the day off.

S.Rock-oil was the perfect signal today! Both dropped hard. I should take more notice to oil. Is oil the most influential other than currencies?

Last edited:
What the hell, was trading frozen or something?

Is it because of the news and the sharp sell?

Nothing is happening.

S.Rock-oil was the perfect signal today! Both dropped hard. I should take more notice to oil. Is oil the most influential other than currencies?

yes. 'Oil is king' as i always say. He controls the currency market through various way.Which inturn decides money flow between precious metals and stocks.

Today correction can occur but before that a spike is likely. Intraday traders can wait for this spike up,and sell on rise. Stoploss 981 $.

US market behaviour depends upon the crude oil inventory.Be cautious at those hours.

I've been out tonight instead of doing research! Shoot, am I late to the party or can I short? We have not cracked 970 and it's looking weak. I was going to short @ 977/978, but I didn't follow through. I see possible consolidation tomorrow. If we fall under 970, a cascade of stops will trigger a big fat SELL, most likely.

Let me know what you think about this.

EDIT: Oil sold off hard 7/15, does it come back later today or sell hard again to a lower support?
It's impossible to predict, but right now it's inching toward 136, which would favor a short of gold, but if it springs my stop would be hit easily.

I could do 1 mini contract to test the water. I could see another $10 drop into 960's or 950's, but not if crude rallies.

EDIT: Made up my mind. Sold @972.10 [email protected]
Crude was just smacked down a little as I sold.
I have a gut feeling I might end up getting stopped out.

Last edited:
Gold can rise for more momentum inorder to break 970 $.Sell on rise. With stop between 981 and 986 $ (depends upon tip). Target 960-955-947(third target is our medium term buy ;))