Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?

• YES

Votes: 51 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 89 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crash , i think you got your answer from the call which was given a week back :)
Which one 990? Or the fall in prices? I'm thinking if I haven't exited from cost to cost yesterday, prices would have falled back to 938?

I made a call, long 943 - exit 948.

I'm pretty new too, but I try not to do any predicting. Prices might not fall, period. As long as stocks sink, the dollar crashes, and oil surges-then Gold will keep surging. Sure there will be profit taking, so take what you can get and take your money off the table.

I made some nice profits today, but I also made a costly mistake...after taking profit I forgot about my stop order which automatically sold mini contracts when I was away. I did not intend on taking 2 short positions. I was surprised to return with my daily profit GONE. The platform I use doesn't automatically cancel stops when the trade is closed.

I made some nice profits today, but I also made a costly mistake...after taking profit I forgot about my stop order which automatically sold mini contracts when I was away. I did not intend on taking 2 short positions. I was surprised to return with my daily profit GONE. The platform I use doesn't automatically cancel stops when the trade is closed.
Sorry to hear that.

I just made trades in 2 lots today. I went out early, yesterday was a scary experience.

I wonder if market would fall on monday. With falling stock markets and Iran issue shorts will be very risky in coming days.

When stocks fall, gold surges. So that's a good (golden) thing.
I probably would not short gold. I would stay flat before opening and wait to see if it breaks out in eaither direction. I think we may see 1000 an ounce pretty soon.

Crash, I bet you were totally freaked out yesterday! Right now gold is just unstopable!

awwww , basic thing to be done after a trade. In this market you pay big time for a simple mistake.Learn from it.Make it a habit to check all placed orders at regular interval. :)

personally i never see any stock.They can be illusive.I go for those clients who deal directly with gold, like crude (his dad ;)) , euro (his uncle) , yen (his cousin) . . . And those datas(his teachers). They all set up well inorder for us to predict where our sweet and cute gold is heading too. Oh , and silver (is his elder bro) , as he is the one who leads and out performs gold mostly .

For a rally of 3-4 $ , copper can be used as an indicator.Thats a secret that i found from experience ;)

Great advice S.Rock.

Thankfully the mistaKe didn't cost me TOO much. And I can rest assured that the mistake was not due to my trading plan. It was due to me being careless. I'm also learning that one must risk more capitol on the more rewarding trades.

I did good this past week. My account was up about 11%. I'm sure some of you guys must be up 25-50% after that bull run!

i will post a medium term call in gold very soon. Targeting 1000 $.i see a last dip this week to close gaps. A great opportunity to board bus, on last time. Then its targeting moon ;) .

Large lender IndyMac shut down...one of the largest in history. This news played into the gold rush nicely on friday. Big bets on the table that more banks start to crack. Monday there could be a pull back, but we've broke 950...so 1000 may come, IMO. I can't wait to see Monday's price action

DOW in the 11000's. Sweet. I no longer own stock. Gold baby. Gimme the gold :)

Let's hear the calls.
Is 1000 too crazy or will it far surpass any previous resistance?

Right on.
I could for see a small dip before another take off.
$1,000 is realistic. Who knows, maybe we'll hit 1,100?!

We will all make a fortune either way!

Cheers

current support level=957 (EDIT: Broke through, stops for sure triggered)

A small correct occurred in the wee hours @1:46am

I will eat breakfast and wait for some true volume before I enter any long positions (or possible short(s)

still to risky. there might be another correction due.

News seems to favor bulls. Lets see about that.

Last edited:
Hey Buddy,

You're too bullish! I hear rumors from kitco forums that the New York sesh will be taking profit.
I'm flat right now. Tempted to sell short, but I'm going to hold out until the New York sesh gets underway.

I do think we'll have another bull run, but first a correction. We seem to be forming lower highs and lower lows. Let's see what happens!

...I just ate some juicy water-melon. Time for an omlet maybe..and coffee :)
mmm